• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Quesada get's pwned by a little girl!!!!! :)

Reverse logic, if you dont like to read people's *****ing, dont go on messageboards.

EDIT: Im just saying, in your effort to begin constructive dialogue, youre actually just contributing to the problem.

But hey, im just Darthphere, dude with a Madrox avatar, I cant stop anyone from doing anything.

Darthphere said:
Reverse logic, if you dont like to read people's *****ing, dont go on messageboards.

Do I have to pay money for it though? No.

Paying money for something you hate is just ****in stupid.

Horrorfan said:

you're annoying the hell out of me but I still pay taxes which contribute to your welfare payments...get a job

Horrorfan said:

I agree. But most of the time, when people ***** about something is because they care. Spider-Man for example, he has a huge fanbase. Therefore, when people feel that hes getting a raw deal, they complain, while others who dont, well they sing its praises. This is where the beauty of messageboards comes through. Its possible that one opinion is greater on one messageboard but like always, opinions will vary. Like most feel that killing MJ will be stupid, while a minority think it would be great. Point is, most people who *****, care about the character and will continue to buy the book thorugh all the horrid storylines. Why? Who knows, maybe they hope it will get better. Completionists, masochists. It doesnt matter, since at the end of the day its their money, and what they choose to buy with that money is their choice. And its their right to complain if they feel theyre not getting their money's worth.

hippy fascist said:
you're annoying the hell out of me but I still pay taxes which contribute to your welfare payments...get a job

I don't live in america moron. Nice try idiot.

Darth, I appriciate what you're saying, but people get so bitter about it and treat it like Joe and whoever is trying to ruin the comic...

I agree that some ideas come off terrible....but isn't it better that they try and fail than to never try?

You're an intelligent guy, and you must see where I am coming from...I am fine with *****ing, to a point. everyone does it. Its part of the beauty of message boards like you say, we can discuss everything we feel.

What I don't get is why people still buy stuff if it isn't to their liking. I didnt like NA so I dropped it after the first arch.

You see what I mean? *****ing is fine, to a point

I stopped reading your post after you called him a moron, then an idiot less then 4 words later.

If you're going to make fun of someone, learn to do it properly. Moron.

SouLeSS said:
I stopped reading your post after you called him a moron, then an idiot less then 4 words later.

If you're going to make fun of someone, learn to do it properly. Moron.

Quit crying, cockmunch :o

leave my boy alone *****. The point is if we don't ***** nothing changes. Think about what you're saying dumbass

Horrorfan said:
I don't live in america moron. Nice try idiot.

Darth, I appriciate what you're saying, but people get so bitter about it and treat it like Joe and whoever is trying to ruin the comic...

I agree that some ideas come off terrible....but isn't it better that they try and fail than to never try?

You're an intelligent guy, and you must see where I am coming from...I am fine with *****ing, to a point. everyone does it. Its part of the beauty of message boards like you say, we can discuss everything we feel.

What I don't get is why people still buy stuff if it isn't to their liking. I didnt like NA so I dropped it after the first arch.

You see what I mean? *****ing is fine, to a point

I know what you're saying. But when something they dont like happens in the book theyre reading, the easy target is always the man on top. And in this case, considerign Quesada is pretty influential in all the ideas and concepts in the big books, as far as to be the one who recommended the unmasking of Spider-Man, its not without recourse. But yes, there are people who take it too far.

hippy fascist said:
leave my boy alone *****. The point is if we don't ***** nothing changes. Think about what you're saying dumbass

lol he's your boy is he? In what sense? are you his father or lover? (I'm betting on lover personally).

You ***** and STILL nothing changes. That's my point ****tard.

How many people *****ed about New Avengers?

Lots.

What did it change?

Jack ****.

How many people ***** about Bendis?

Lots.

What did it change?

Jack ****.

See a pattern emerging?

Darthphere said:
I know what you're saying. But when something they dont like happens in the book theyre reading, the easy target is always the man on top. And in this case, considerign Quesada is pretty influential in all the ideas and concepts in the big books, as far as to be the one who recommended the unmasking of Spider-Man, its not without recourse. But yes, there are people who take it too far.

Not to kiss your ass, but there are posters like you and others who can critique something sensibly and show us valid reasons for what you dont like.

Then there are people like hippy facist who just ***** about nothing in particular, so much so they take comments like the girls way out of context.

My rant was directed more that that type of instinctual backlash than intelligent critique, just so its clear.

Horrorfan said:
Not to kiss your ass, but there are posters like you and others who can critique something sensibly and show us valid reasons for what you dont like.

Then there are people like hippy facist who just ***** about nothing in particular, so much so they take comments like the girls way out of context.

My rant was directed more that that type of instinctual backlash than intelligent critique, just so its clear.

Please, continue kissing my ass, I have a huge ego. :(

The Joker said:
She never said that they were ruining spider-man, she said that they were ruining his life. His response about writing Stan a letter too is very appropriate, because Spider-Man has ALWAYS been the character that they have all of this bad s**t happen to, and he always persevers. You guys are taking your own hatred of Quesada and your opinions on the current state of Spider-Man, and taking the girls words out of context.

Thanks. I was gonna point that out, but honestly; i just dont have the ****ing strength anymore.

hippy fascist said:
maybe you just :heart: Quesada so much you can't deal with people ragging on him

Oh yeah, that's it. I love him so much, and one day I'm going to marry him. Great argument there, which has so much to do with the point of what I was saying. But on this subject, I don't even like Quesada that much. He can't even meet the deadlines on his own books, his writing is sub-par, and his artwork has gone from mediocre (Guardian Devil) to f**king atrocious, rivaling Leifield levels of badness (Daredevil: Father). But I don't think he's a bad editor in chief. In fact, since he's been EIC Marvel has crawled there way out of bankruptcy into a new boom of sales and creativity. And you know what? He's totally right about the internet not counting too. Because if it did, Civil War wouldn't be selling like hotcakes, and Spider-Man wouldn't consistently be in the top 10.

Hahahaha. That's the funniest thing I've seen all day. :D

Horrorfan said:
Also Leaguer, way to prove comic fans aren't a bunch of anal nerds ;)
I don't think you read what I said properly. If anything, I proved that comic fans are anal nerds.

CaptainStacy said:
Thanks. I was gonna point that out, but honestly; i just dont have the ****ing strength anymore.

Cap, you cannot lose your strength! You must carry on and find that second rush of adrenaline, much like the mighty warrior Hulk Hogan!

Don't leave me alone in the Spidey forums. I...I just can't do it alone. :csad:

:oldrazz:

The Leaguer said:
I don't think you read what I said properly. If anything, I proved that comic fans are anal nerds.

I sincerly hope you can tell when someone is being sarcastic, and you were just trying to be funny somehow.

Red X said:
If only he would listen to that girl.
If only he'd listen to anybody. I told my wife how all the changes in Spidey were essentially his idea & she said, "Maybe he just doesn't like Spider-Man.":spidey:

Horrorfan said:
I sincerly hope you can tell when someone is being sarcastic, and you were just trying to be funny somehow.
Sarcasm? Sarcasm has no place on the Hype. The Hype is full of intelligent, respectful people who value each other's opinions.

The Leaguer said:
Sarcasm? Sarcasm has no place on the Hype. The Hype is full of intelligent, respectful people who value each other's opinions.

Now I KNOW you're being sarcastic

Is it possible to read that post w/a straight face? I tried twice.

The Leaguer said:
I am not, I happen to have plenty of respect for all my fellow posters.

Leaguer, stop harrassing people or I will report you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritayo
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"