Question About Moon Knight 31-33

JewishHobbit

Avenger
Reaction score
Hello all, just a simple question I'm hoping someone can answer for me. As you may have seen in another thread, I've started binding my comics into hardback volumes. I am binding Spidey stuff and I try to tie in all titles, minis, and guest stars that are referanced in the main stories... and I just realized that in one of my bound volumes, Spidey is fighting Hobgoblin and mentions a previous fight between the two in Moon Knight issue 33. I look online and found that he appeared in issues 31-33, but I couldn't find any detail on the issues. For anyone who may have read them, my main question for this is if that version of the Hobgoblin was all the time Demonic, or Demonic/Human... reverting from one to the other uncontrolably. Also, is there any mentions about other issues in those comics so I can figure out where they fit chronologically.

Thanks... hope someone can help me out :up:

I don't think it helps much, but on the cover to #33 Hobgoblin looks more demon-ish. Also, Spidey's in his black suit.

Yeah, noticed that. I was also curious why he was in his Black Suit. I may have to go buy the comics to check them out. My main concern is that if in the book he turns back and forth between human and demon, or if he mentions his fight with Darkhawk or the fight between he and Ghostrider/Spiderman/Blaze that made him turn between human and demon... I'm screwed. If that was the case then I should have included the issues in the first volume of my Spider-Man Saga bound collection. If none of those things are the case then they can go toward the end of a previous volume following Spiderman 6-7 and it'd still flow with the storylines. Though I don't know what to make of the black costume. Not sure how that fits in.

I have that book......somewhere. Isn't that when Jason........bites it? He changed uncontrollably and......I can't remember but I know the changing hurt him. I miss the old Marvel comics. Now its all about gimmicks. :(

In an issue of Ghost Rider he lost and the fight ended up making him switch back and forth between the demon and Jason. Then in "Name Of The Rose" in Web of Spiderman he was still doing this while in a fight against Spidey,and while in this battle the demon split from Jason, becoming Demogoblin. After those issues the two are separate. Before the Ghost Rider issue he's just the demonic Hobgoblin. I'm trying to figure out where in all that the Moon Knight issues fall. I checked the Chronology Project, but they aren't always accurate to my tastes, so I don't trust it.

It ended in Moon Knight. Jason died in Moon Knight.........I believe. I haven't read it in so long but yeah.....I'm almost certain he died in MK.
Of course I've been certain of other things as well.......like the time I went on Maury and I was certain that baby wasn't mine :mad:.....but I'm sure I'm right this time.

Do you mean Jason... as in Jason Macendale... the Hobgoblin? He actually didn't die until the mini Ironically called "Hobgoblin Lives". You might be talking about Jeff... who was called Midnight. I never read an issue of Moon Knight in my life, but i remember him coming back to life for an arc in Amazing Spiderman "Round Robin: The Sidekick's Revenge." I keep meaning to read some of those old Moon Knight comics. I hear they were good.

nah it was Jason. I actually felt sorry for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"