Civil War Rank Every Hero In Civil War *SPOILERS*

daddydivine

I'm black, I can say it.
Reaction score
1. Scarlet Witch - She stomped Vision who...
2. Vision - ...has an infinity stone
3. Captain America - He did not lose any fight he participated in.
4. Iron Man - I think it's closer to a tie with Cap because it takes two super soldiers to barely beat Stark
5. Black Panther - The guy is the MVP
6. Spiderman - The guy is rookie of the year
7. Winter Soldier - Basically the terminator
8. Antman - His "Limit Break" is badass
9. War Machine - Has the fire power
10. Black Widow - The Krillian of the MCU... strongest human
11. Falcon - Red Wing helps keep Falcon from the bottom
12. Hawkeye - Started from the bottom... now he's still there

1. Scarlet Witch (Beat my boy Vision)
2. Vision (Has an Infinity Stone)
3. Ant-Man (Took Spidey, Tony, and Rhodey to bring him down)
4. Iron Man (Has beaten Hulk before)
5. Black Panther (Literally cannot be harmed in his suit)
6. Spider-Man (Very overpowered with those webs lol)
7. War Machine (Brings the firepower)
8. Winter Soldier (Has a metal arm)
9. Captain America (Super strength and enhanced durability)
10. Falcon (Flight and his durable wings)
11. Black Widow (Has beaten...)
12. Hawkeye

Last edited:
1. Scarlet Witch (Beat my boy Vision)
2. Vision (Has an Infinity Stone)
3. Ant-Man (Took Spidey, Tony, and Rhodey to bring him down)
4. Iron Man (Has beaten Hulk before)
5. Black Panther (Literally cannot be harmed in his suit)
6. Spider-Man (Very overpowered with those webs lol)
7. War Machine (Bring the firepower)
8. Winter Soldier (Has a metal arm)
10. Falcon (Flight and his durable wings)
11. Black Widow (Has beaten...)
12. Hawkeye

lol. Missing number 9... which I assume is Cap?

1. Scarlet Witch is probably the most powerful. She even sent Vision through like 4 layers of the Earth.

2. Vision might be #2, with his vaguely-defined godlike powers.

3. Spider-Man. Might be just as strong as Captain America, considering him stopping a flying car in midair, and also holding up the tower Cap knocked over on him (albeit struggling with it). Also incredibly acrobatic, and his web-shooters allow him to go airborne in a way no one else can do without mechanical wings or an Iron Man suit (except Vision and Wanda levitating themselves).

4. Captain America. The Winter Soldier, Black Panther, Spider-Man, Iron Man, etc. can all take him on in a fight, but I still think Cap comes out ahead for sheer strength (pulling down the helicopter). He is still a strategic fighter, which is how he still managed to get the drop on Spider-Man and Iron Man at moments despite them both arguably being more powerful and/or having more gadgets at their disposal.

5. Iron Man. Out of his suit, Tony is a normal guy who's not any super hand-to-hand fighter or anything. But his suit comes equipped with tons of gadgets, he's a tech genius with more goodies than Q, and he's beaten The Hulk and gone toe-to-toe with Thor before, and was beating the **** out of Captain America until Bucky's intervention. It took Cap and TWS tag-teaming him to take him down, barely, and they both got badly hurt in the process. I still put him below Cap though, because his power is almost entirely reliant on his technology. He's nothing special outside the suit and without his gadgets.

6. Ant-Man. Like Iron Man, he's not an especially skilled fighter in and of himself, but his suit gives him a major advantage, especially when he turns into Giant-Man. Plus he gets people with blitz attacks where they don't know where the **** he came from, and even got the drop on people like Spider-Man and Black Widow who are both much better technical hand-to-hand fighters than he is.

7. War Machine. Can basically do everything Iron Man can do, except he's not the tech genius who comes up with it, just the right hand man who backs up Iron Man.

8. Black Panther. Some might be surprised I'm putting him so low. As a hand-to-hand fighter, he is extremely formidable and the most acrobatic fighter apart from Spider-Man and arguably Captain America, and even kicks The Winter Soldier's ass. Also has a bullet-proof Vibranium bodysuit and steel claws. But he hasn't demonstrated the strength of Captain America, nor does he have the firepower of Iron Man or War Machine.

9. The Winter Soldier. Again, could arguably be rated higher, and can give Captain America a hard fight in hand-to-hand combat, but like Black Panther, I don't think he has the sheer strength of Cap (a lot of it comes from his metal arm), nor does he have an armored suit or gadgets. Also Black Panther pretty much wipes the floor with him on two separate occasions.

10. Falcon. His wings are his major advantage, though the addition of Redwing also lets him get the drop on Spider-Man and one of Rumlow's goons. Without the tech, he's a decent hand-to-hand fighter but can't hold up against the enhanced people on hand. The Winter Soldier throws him around like a rag doll.

11. Black Widow. Skilled hand-to-hand fighter, can take down some of the others in one-on-one hand-to-hand combat, and has a bag of tricks including borderline magic phone apps, stunners, and face masks, which she has employed resourcefully, but has no superpowers. Formidable to average people, of course, but on the low power spectrum, relatively speaking. The couple times she's tried to take on The Winter Soldier, for example, she got thrown around like a rag doll and only survived by either dipping into her bag of tricks (momentarily disabling his metal arm) or by someone else coming to her rescue (Cap in TWS, Black Panther in Civil War).

12. Hawkeye. Meh. Can't miss with his arrows and can go toe-to-toe with Black Widow hand-to-hand, but even she was winning until Wanda intervened.

Last edited:
11. Hawkeye. Meh. Can't miss with his arrows and can go toe-to-toe with Black Widow hand-to-hand, but even she was winning until Wanda intervened.
Only because he was pulling his punches.

Based on just the Civil War movie, I'd say

1. Scarlet Witch (Easy no1, she is awesome in this film. Saves Bucky's life, absolutely dominates two of the strongest Avengers, Vision and Iron Man)
2. Vision (No2, strong, super durable and mobile, kept restraining himself to prevent serious harm to others but was clearly very strong)
3. Iron Man (Fared very well hand to hand vs Cap and Bucky, super mobile and durable)
4. Captain America (The best hand to hand fighter, superb military mind and training)
5. Ant Man (Can get into Iron Man and Warmachine suits, plus GIANT man)
6. War Machine (surprisingly high I know but he did take out Wanda with his sonic weapon which would have likely worked against all the rest other than maybe Iron Man, Vision and Black Panther, plus he had a serious ton of firepower if he really wanted to use it)
7. Black Panther (Vibranium armour, great hand to hand combatant)
8. Spiderman (Fast, agile, strong, spidey sense, I suspect this ranking might one day be higher)
9. Winter Soldier (Bulletproof and strong metal arm, superb combat training, built in survivor instincts)
10. Falcon (Fast, bulletproof wings, missiles in pack, great surveillance using red wing)
11. Black Widow (Master spy, military mind, built in survivor instincts)
12. Hawkeye (Superb archer, strong hand to hand combatant, great ranged support with versatile arrows)

1. Scarlet Witch: She sent Vision on a journey to the center of the earth.
2. Vision: Infinity Stone, plus his body punch thing knocked back Giant-Man
3. Giant-Man: As someone else said, it took two Iron-Men and Spidey to to knock him out.
4. Iron-Man: Well, he's Iron-Man
5. War-Machine: He may be Iron-Man lite to some, but an Iron-Man nonetheless. He may not be a super-genius like Stark, but has far more flight and combat experience than Tony. There is absolutely no reason why he should be near the bottom of the list.
6. Black Panther: Vibranium claws and suit. He could possibly take out Stark or Rhodey, but would need to catch them first.
7. Captain America: MCU Cap may have super-human strength, but it's very low tier. Sure, he beat Iron-Man, but that's because Tony's suit had already been damaged in the previous battle and Tony was fighting two super-soldiers. War-Machine is vastly underrated, while Cap is overrated.
8. Spider-Man: Stronger and more agile than Cap but far less experienced.
9. Hawk-eye: Suck it haters! Hawkeye is NOT on the bottom of this guys's list! Sure Black Widow can kick his ass, but can Black Widow engage Iron-Man in a fight? Can she disable Vision for at least a few moments? Can she disable a helicarrier? No, I didn't think so.
10. Bucky: Cap has a shield, Bucky has a super-arm.
11. Falcon: can fly and has a few weapons, but that's about it. He's not that durable.
12. Black Widow: She's the best fighter, but without any human enhancements, there's really not much to say about her. Though, she did at least slow down Black Panther with her Widow's stings.

1. Vision- superhuman and superpowered
2. Iron Man - a genius with a super suit
3. Scarlet Witch- superpowered but not superhuman. She can take out anyone but can be taken out by anyone.
4. Spider-Man - pound for pound the best Superhero
5. Captain America - a fighting machine
6. Ant-Man- very versatile
7. War Machine- second string Iron Man
8. Black Panther - impressive
9. Winter Soldier - bionic arm
10. Black Widow- beautiful and deadly
11. Hawkeye- at least he shoots straight
12. Falcon - a sidekick.

1. Scarlet Witch - Able to control anything with her 'mind' (via her hands) Can even remotely control an infinity stone to an extent. If you had to chose one person to fight Thanos, (aside from the fact that you want that iconic Captain America scene) you would want her.
2. Vision - Indestructible guts, all the way through. Can dodge anything by changing density, can go through things, has an infinity stone in his head. He isn't as strong as Scarlet Witch since he can't fully control the stone.
3. Ant-Man - When he's small you can't hit him, when he's big you can't stop him, and when he's regular size you can't keep him that way. Ant or Gi-ant he's super powerful.
4. Black Panther - Indestructable armour, super soldier level speed, (I would have though he would have been faster) probably the most agility, Claws that can scratch the Cap's shield.
5. Captain America - His strength and durability are one thing, his indestructible shield which is used as a weapon, and his tactical skills make him even better.
6. Spider-man - Stronger than Bucky's arm, so stronger than A super soldier, has a Spidey sense, agility, and webs allowing him to swing high, trap prey, and shoot far. Not as tactical, even if he has Spidey-Senses
7. Iron Man - His suit protects him from a lot. He has many different ways to shoot, from missiles to blasters to chest repulsors. His chest repulsor can melt off the Winter Soldiers arm, probably made of some vibranium alloy. He can train his suit to find patterns in fighting, and make moves based on them.
8. Winter Soldier - Quick and strong. He has firepower with weapons, he has agility and durability. Can survive falling a few stories with no injury. Can go head to head with Black panther, but definitely can't beat him. Can't beat Spidey even with help, can't beat Iron Man without help, but he still has a metal arm.
9. War Machine - Militarily trained to fight in his suit. His suit is military level, lots of firepower. Instead of having a working chest repulsor, he has a minigun attached to his shoulder. Instead of hand repulsors he has machine guns on his wrists. He is good with hand to hand combat, and also has a nice... baton?
10. Falcon - Some mad fighting skills with kicks and flips, his wings are a shield, other than that has no armor. Red Wing allows him to make tactical moves, call in airstrikes, scan buildings etc.
11. Hawkeye - Highly trained in hand to hand combat, and has the sharpest eye in the MCU. Not even Iron Mans heat seeking missiles hit targets as well as Hawkeye can. The only times he misses is when he wants to, and even if his enemy is able to catch an arrow, it will explode in their face. If they could give him those vibrainium arrows, he could probably even defeat Black Panther.
12. Black Widow - She's equal to Hawkeye in fighting, maybe even higher, but she can't aim near as well. She has her signature 'wrap my legs around his face' move, which works on most humans, but not on super soldiers like The Winter Soldier.
13. Agent 13 - Is that why she has that number? Her fighting skills aren't quite on par with Black Widow, but she has more skills than average. Don't worry Sharon, you live up to your Aunt Peggy's standards.
14. Stan-Lee - He's funny. He also has the ability to blend in and pretend to be anyone he wants and no one notices. But I doubt he could beat even Sharon in a fight...

1. Scarlet Witch
2. Vision
3. Captain America
4. Black Panther
5. Iron Man
6. Winter Soldier
7. Ant-man
8. Spider-Man
9. Falcon
10. Black Widow
11. Hawkeye
12. War Machine

1. Scarlet Witch - Had no idea she was this powerful. She would probably have been lower for me but the Vision thing just put her right on top.
2. Vision - Infinite Stone. He can pretty much do...anything?
3. Iron Man - <3
4. Ant-man - Every moment with him was amazing. Let's not forget that he was risking tearing himself in half, just so Cap could make it to the jet.
5. Captain America Didn't lose any of his fights...Although I guess it was his movie.
6. Spider-Man - Managed to do quite well even though he has no experience.
7. Black Panther - Indestructible Predator.
8. Winter Soldier - I thought his only power was his "metal arm" but after seeing the movie it seemed like he also has had the serum?
9. War Machine - He basically has the same powers as Iron Man.
10. Black Widow - I'd say that she's naturally the strongest human.
11. Falcon - He's okay. I liked Redwing.
12. Hawkeye - Good eye, too bad he lost every fight he was in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"