1. BvS
2. Batman(1989)
3. Batman Begins
4. TDKR
5. Batman Forever
6. Batman '66
7. Batman Returns
8. Batman & Robin

This is tough, because I like a lot of the suits for different reasons.

My key favourites would be BvS, BR, BB and TDK.

TDK/TDKR
Batman Begins
Batman 89
BvS
Batman Forever
Batman & Robin

1. Batman 89
2. Batman Returns
3. Batman v Superman
4. Batman Begins
5. Batman Forever (Panther)
6. Batman & Robin
7. TDK/TDKR (my least favorite suit, in fact I outright despise it)

Batman v Superman
Batman 89
Batman Returns
Batman Begins
Batman Forever
Batman & Robin
TDK/TDK
Batman 66

1. Batman v Supes
2. Justice League
3. Batman '89
5. Batman Begins
6. Dark Knight/Rises
7. Batman Returne
8. Batman: Forever

-
-

-
-
-
-
9. Batman & Robin

The only difference with the JL suit is that it's just darker right? Or did I miss something?

The only difference with the JL suit is that it's just darker right? Or did I miss something?

The JL one seems to have armor plates beneath the fabric, it is specially evident in the abdomen area as well as the arms.

Justice League
Batman v Superman
Batman Begins
Batman Returns
Batman '89
TDK/TDKR
Batman Forever
Batman and Robin

:eek: THREAD NECROMANCY FTW!!! :eek:

I think I've seen enough of the Battinson suit now where I can feel comfortable ranking it alongside the rest of the big boys:

1. Batman '89
2. Batman Returns
3. The Batman
4. Batman Begins
5. Batman v Superman/Justice League/Suicide Squad
6. Batman Forever
7. TDK/TDKR
8. Batman and Robin
9. Batman '66

I'm ranking each based off of not only the aesthetic quality of the suit itself, but also how the actor carries himself in it. Thus, while Forever's suit essentially looks like a more polished version of the one from '89, it doesn't carry quite the same intimidation factor. And on its own, while I might like the Batman and Robin suit more than TDK/TDKR's, the sight of Clooney peering out from it just looks comical to me. I think he was a bad choice on virtually every level.

1. Batman Returns (what can I say? I love those flaps)
  2. Batman 89
  3. Batman Forever (it's like the one above but with nipples)
  4. Batman Begins
  5. TDK (I love this suit, and the cowl is better looking here than the BB suit)
  6. Batman & Robin (similar to that of BF but all blue including the logo, that costs it a few points)
  7. The Batman (it can grow on me)
  8. Justice League
  9. BvS
  10. Adam West

1 - BvS
2 - Batman ‘89
3 - Batman Begins
4 - Batman Returns
5 - TDK/TDKR

*BUMP*

1. BvS (Most Comic accurate)

2. Begins (This suit gets so much unwarranted hate! It’s imposing and looks more like Batman than the silly power ranger suits Nolan gave him in the next two films. At times the cowl looks a little silly depending on angles and lighting but for the most part, he looks like a BEAST)

3. Burton 89 suit. Criminally underrated, I get peoples gripes with the suit, although I like it. However that cowl is LEAGUES better than Returns. In 89 that cowl makes him look like a terrifying demon (Cathedral scene anyone?) still the most intimidating Bat glare.

4. Forever Sonar Suit (This suit looks very broad, very sleek and heroic. Not crazy about the color schemes but it’s pretty damn cool!)

5. Forever (Panther suit) sans nipples, it’s pretty bad a**. Somewhat futuristic looking as well with the utility belt and such.

6. Returns (Great suit, but the cowl is way to tight on Keaton and I get more Keaton coming through it at times than Batman)

7. Clooney Ice Suit (Though it isn’t traditional in color, it’s not bad and reminiscent of the Sonar suit from Forever.)

8. TDK/TDKR suits (I DETEST these suits. Cape is FAR too long, suit makes him look puny in height and girth. The suit is too complicated and starts looking more “Armor man” than “Batman”. Nose is too big, cowl sits weirdly and too low on Bale. The shape of the cowl is also strange as well (probably given its motorcycle helmet origins). It sucks! Easily the WORST thing about TDK/TDKR. I feel the interrogation scene and the Bane fight would have been far more EPIC had he kept the Begins suit!!)

9. Clooney’s Blue suit (Not a terrible suit sans the nipples) but the color is too far from where I’d prefer and the cowl looks very “Bug’s Life”)

10. The God awful JL suits. (I cannot even begin to fathom how much I HATE these suits. They’re hideous in every way shape and form. They make TDK/TDKR suits look like masterpieces!)

Overall my favorite suit would have to be the suit from Batman: Dead End. I realize it’s a fan film but MAN! That cowl, that emblem and utility belt etc. the spandex could use work, I like it in theory but execution isn’t quite there yet.

P.S. please tell me I’m not alone in my preference of the 89 suit and cowl over Returns! 89 looks TERRIFYING! I can’t be the only one!

Last edited:
1. DCEU/BvS

2. The Batman

3. BATMAN ‘89

4. The Dark Knight (Rises)

5. Batman Returns

1. 89 - what else can you say?
2. Returns - as above
3. The Batman - TDK suit done well
4. BvS - possibly the most frustrating one for me, slim it down, give me a different Bat symbol and remove the bronze on the gloves and boots and it'd be great.
5. TDK - God awful suit and a testament to how brilliant those films are that I don't even mind.

1. The Batman (by far)
2. Batman Begins
3. Batman 89/Batman Returns (they have respective strengths and weakness so lumping together)
4. Batman v Superman
5. Batman Forever - Panther Suit (nipples aside, it is a pretty solid refinement of the '89 Suit)
6. The Dark Knight
7. Batman & Robin
8. Justice League (worst cowl ever!)

1. BvS / JL
2. TDK
3. Returns
4. 89
5. The Batman (probably is going to #3 or #4, I'm loving it till now.)
6. Begins
7. Forever Sonar suit
8. Forever Panther
9. B&R two batsuits, they compete to see which one is worse :hehe:

Last edited:
1. Returns
2. Begins
3. 89
4. TDK
5. The Batman (subject to change after seeing the full film, but I still can't seem to fully fall in love with the cowl and collar despite 'getting' that it works)
6. BvS
7. Forever
8. B&R
9. JL

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe