Rate the 2nd trailer for Wonder Woman 1984

Reaction score
I'll give it an 8. I prefer the first trailer but I like that they finally unleashed the Cheetah! Rawr!

8 because the Cheetah reveal was too dark.

Mostly 7/10, 8/10 for the last third. Liked what we could see of Cheetah. Gadot of course looks fantastic.

First trailer imo was an 8.

Honestly, with the New Order backing track the first trailer is a 10 in terms of getting me excited about this film. I give trailer 2 a 9.

8, still great but the first trailer was much better

7/10

It had some good shots but ropey CGI and i still didn't get any real sense of why they've set it in the 80's, the trailer focuses on Diana and her dynamics with Steve and Cheetah, love, beauty and jealously. I really like Gal as Wonder Woman but nothing wowed me in the trailer.

7/10

The Diana and Steve stuff looks good. Barbara / Cheetah ... I'm not so sure. Especially the glimpses of the totally (?) CGI fully transformed Cheetah.

Looks like Kristen Wiig is going to give a great performance as Cheetah, Pine and Gal are good as always with their chemistry, I liked the use of practical effects (wherever they could). But I wish the story had more supporting characters, first movie had lot of them.

8/10.

Good trailer! Kristen Wig is impressing me and although her Cheetah looks iffy, I'm still glad she transforms .

8/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"