The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Rate the NEW ASM2 costume!!! - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
hr_The_Amazing_Spider-Man_2_1_zpsb35a36fe.jpg

In addition to being very touching, the suit looks great "in action." Still not a fan of this reboot, but this movie definitely has the best costume.

Really hope you can enjoy this movie more than you did the first one :up:

Bringing back the video Spidermatrix53 posted

That's an awesome gesture of goodwill for that spider fan. And the suit looks amazing.

That was just awesome and i watched that soo many times. That is what spidey is all about and I freakin love that costume ever since it was first presented

I like Batman's suit a lot. But Spider-Man has a rock solid costume too. Everything is completely covered. It could be anyone under there. Plays up to his theme perfectly, and no trunks.

The lack of trunks is an imperfection in the Spider-Man suit :oldrazz:

did he fall to the water?

that means Electro kills Spider-man and Gwen takes the mantle of Spider-Woman , completing the Untold Story!:o
Dude, no, Mary Jane is here for the origin story of her gaining Spidey-powers

Dude, no, Mary Jane is here for the origin story of her gaining Spidey-powers

:hehe: but seriously great that that wasn´t what it seemed(Gwen´s death), probably more forshadowing

The eyes are too big, but I like it a ton better than the first ASM costume. :up:

This is still THE one, though.

2nitj53.jpg

I was about to say that it's too pink. That the reds don't pop enough. But recent set pics may be saying otherwise.

I like it. It doesn't look tight like the old one and it makes it look like classic Spidey !

Really hope you can enjoy this movie more than you did the first one :up:

I'll give it a try. It is Spider-Man. But, I felt they messed up too much on the first, that hope for another reboot. I hope that Marvel can get Spidey back, reboot, and make it part of the MCU, maybe even be in Avengers 4.

God that suit is horrible. I never realized how bad it was.

Not gonna lie, someone posted a Spider-Man 3 set picture of the suit a few pages back and I couldn't believe how taken aback I was when I saw it. Those lenses look way worse then I remember them looking.

Still, I think the suit holds up for the most part, I just have something to compare it to now.

I still think it's a good looking costume. The only thing I ever really disliked about it, was the raised silver webbing.

I really liked the suit in the Raimi movies.
But this one so completely and totally blows it out of the water that it's hard not to see it's flaws.
And these are only set pictures.:wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"