Ratner hopes to direct "Young X-Men" Spin-Off

AVEITWITHJAMON said:
I dont want Ratner, Penn, Kinberg, Rothman or Fox any were near any other X-movie.
I'd like Ratner for another one. No FOX but I wouldn't be bothered of Kinberg and Penn were on board

Aiden said:
I'd like Ratner for another one. No FOX but I wouldn't be bothered of Kinberg and Penn were on board

Yes, get Sony or some studio who keeps their face out of the movie production:o

I wouldn't mind Ratner and co doing another x-movie Just as long as they are given MORE time.

Rothman needs to stay away from X-Men. Away from the X-Men themselves and Jean, Logan, Scott, Storm, Xavier...and so on...and so on.

Looks like Famke is stabbing Rothman in my avvy. That wasn't my intention but if u take it that way, yeah hehehe.

Jesus, no.
I want intelligent action and a plot that goes deep next time.
I know Ratner may have nothing to do with that. But he is "the-director-who-couldnt-cast-an-unknown-Superman", which means not powerful enough to put his wishes. He just says yes to the studio, and...errm...the studio is...FOX :p

Aiden said:
No, he's quite correct. The episode was called the cure and it dealt with Rogue's inner demons. It was a good episode. I've actually got it on my computer

I know what episode you are talking about. My comment was about Ratner confusing the Cure storyline with the Apocalypse trick to get his four horsemen in the series.

Angry Sentinel said:
It's crazy to me, that people have NO IDEA why fans would be upset about this... enough to not be able to enjoy the movie.

Well apparently fans are not supposed to be mad at anyone besides FOX but I think if you can no longer use the Nazi excuse "They told me to" to justify things done in war, it cannot be used in movie-making.

Majik1387 said:
Even though it's meant as a joke, that would actually be pretty interesting. :D

Seconded. I want that movie now!:up: :up: :up:

No ,No, No, All the X3 staff need to stay away from my precious x-men..ratner needs to stick is his Rush hour trilogy and music videos and stay away from x-men..all of sudden he a comic book freak...Kinberg and Penn need to move on as well and do something else that is not x-related...Get a fresh creative team to do the young x-men..

i have no problem with Kinberg and Penn stying though...as long as they have a good and strong director.

So many whining crybabies over a damn movie. It's entertainment to enjoy not to overanalyze and get in a hissyfit over because Rogue's height is an inch off or it doesn't meet some obsessive fanboy's every desire. I guarantee you half of the whiners here would have loved the movie if they didn't spend every breathing minute on this board getting worked up and being spoiled on every scene in the freaking movie. My God this is pathetic. Singers movies were not that superb.

^ Well he was given a budget, a script, and a schedule. With what he had it was great and to me it was the most enjoyable chapter of the 3. Edit all 3 movies together and we'd all enjoy this chapter the most. As a stand alone movie it's easy to forget it's a continuation of a story and bash it.

Advanced Dark said:
if they didn't spend every breathing minute on this board

I wonder how you got over 3000 posts.
I guess you spent some time on this board as well, huh.

Advanced Dark said:
Singers movies were not that superb.

And Ratner's movie was not even close to Singer's.

Advanced Dark said:
It's entertainment to enjoy not to overanalyze and get in a hissyfit over because Rogue's height is an inch off or it doesn't meet some obsessive fanboy's every desire.

Too bad the entertainment of it went out the window and it just relied on 'wow factor' to make people like it.

Advanced Dark said:
I guarantee you half of the whiners here would have loved the movie if they didn't spend every breathing minute on this board getting worked up and being spoiled on every scene in the freaking movie.

No, I would have seen the movie and fallen for the "They killed characters off, this movie must be great." Also I would have not realized nothing happened in the movie that was permanent except for the fact I now hate FOX over their treatment of their properties (not just X-Men but everything they have).

EDIT: I am done with the arguing now.

Advanced Dark said:
Singers movies were not that superb.
I agree. None of the X-Movies are gold... and X2 was quite weak story-wise (I can't believe people saying it was the better in that aspect), the plot was predictable, and the only surprise to me was the phoenix thing at the end. X2 needed the FX more than The Last Stand, if you take away the FX, X2 is the worst of the three.

Pizzaboy1138 said:
I wonder how you got over 3000 posts.
I guess you spent some time on this board as well, huh.

I got over 3000 posts reading and contriubting to the board over a period of time and not nitpicking and *****ing about every damn bit of news on X3. I try my best to provide info here and discuss it not spend the entire month with character assasination rants and quibbling over things that don't really matter. I have no problem or issue with anyone who spends alot of time here to have fun, it's just irritating when you have a handful of people that seem to do nothing but ***** and complain about every scene, every script turn, every special effect, etc...Half of you never gave this movie a chance, and went to it with so much hatred for Ratner that you couldn't possibly have enjoyed it. Too much negativity and hatred for a movie that's supposed to be entertainment and fun. I mean everytime a new pic or piece of info came out on X3 the thread barrage begins of how awful it is like this:

Oh now I"m worried!
I'm concerned!
This is the worst movie ever!
Those who don't like this movie post here!
Ratner haters unite!
Ratner sucks!
This movie is gonna flop!
This movie is gonna suck!
Professor X's head doesn't shine properly as it did in X-Men 443 page 12.
This movie is too short!
How come we don't see more!
How come they spoiled everything!
I hope we see the Danger Room, Beast, Angel, and some more action than X1 & X2...Wow this movie is too much action and gave us nothing we wanted!
I don't like Phoenix's hairdo!
Wolverine's pants are the wrong hue! This movie is gonna suck!

That's what I"m talking about. It's draining.

Advanced Dark said:
That's what I"m talking about. It's draining.

Know what's sad? Draining, or not - a lot of those fears came true.
Maybe not for you, but for a lot of us. If you don't like the whining, you could have always kept to the topics that went happy go lucky, like, say the Wolverine thread, but wait, some of the posters there don't like how his character turned into a mixture of himself and Scott.

Advanced Dark said:
Wolverine's pants are the wrong hue! This movie is gonna suck!
The hue on those leather pants really did take me right out of the movie, though. :down

hopefully he now would have all the time he needs

I like Fox. Fox makes me feel warm inside. Rofl...... :D

No but seriously.

Fox did a fantastic job with X1 and X2, dont you remember those great movies? Just because they dropped the ball a little with X3 doesnt mean Fox sucks and hey X3 was still a great movie. You all turn your backs on the corporation who has brought you joy for 7 years. Shame on you all. :mad:

a "young X-men" Moive would flop immensely. Why would anyone care what teenage mutants do at a school all day? Would you pop out 9.50 to see a mutant redition of Clueless? That sounds like straight to dvd material to me, and not a big-time flick.

Eros said:
a "young X-men" Moive would flop immensely. Why would anyone care what teenage mutants do at a school all day? Would you pop out 9.50 to see a mutant redition of Clueless? That sounds like straight to dvd material to me, and not a big-time flick.

Plus everyone already saw Sky High, no need to see it again.

PhoenixRising said:
I like Fox. Fox makes me feel warm inside. Rofl...... :D

No but seriously.

Fox did a fantastic job with X1 and X2, dont you remember those great movies? Just because they dropped the ball a little with X3 doesnt mean Fox sucks and hey X3 was still a great movie. You all turn your backs on the corporation who has brought you joy for 7 years. Shame on you all. :mad:

Bump.

Well I wasn't here when X1 and X2 were.... a thing. -thinks- but uh... damn it. I keep getting images...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"