Repercussions of The Morlocks deaths?

Speedball

Don't. Blink.
Reaction score
The deaths of Arclight, Callisto, Quill, and Psylocke would leave the Morlocks vulnerable to attack. Who would attack them - Sinister and his Maruaders of course. Many people (at least most i've talked to) wanna see Sinister and Gambit in the movies, why not start with this. Sabretooth would come back too. If you don't know the story, Gambit at first worked for Sinister and lead the Maruaders. Sinister ordered them to go to the Sewers and eliminate the Morlocks. Gambit finally sees the error in his ways and helps Marrow and a few other Morlocks escape. Sabretooth(a Member of the Marauders) attacks them, but they escape. He would of course head toward the only mutants who can help them, The x-men.
So, do think this little part of the movie could move the story along?

You should put this in Sequels. The idea sounds kinda alright. I prefer the next gen. of Xmen, I dont think Sinister would translate well to the big screen.

Majik1387 said:
Except all the Morlocks went with Magneto to Alcatraz and got cured by force.
Who said all the Morlocks went? What if magneto only wanted the ones with powers that would help him? What would the point of a person who can grow grass fighting in a huge battle be?
Plus, who would accept the cured morlocks? they have no powers and abandoned thier families

On the topic of Morlocks who was the one who was talking in the beginning.

as of yet "morlocks" don't exist in the movie-verse

Pawns go in first for a Reason...
Sinister would be bad ass for a Movie but no X-men 4
just a new Movie
Gen-X
X-factor..
anything else..

We as fans of the books accept the people at that meeting as the Morlocks...so yes...they have been in the movies.

I assumed that the guy speaking was Caliban...Im not sure why...his face kinda looked uh...emaciated and stuff...and...I dont know...I assumed it was Caliban.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"