Request for the Spoilers Forum

LS, you could start a real X3 Photo Album especially because you're a mod. You could put all of the pics in one central post and lock the thread. When there is a new pic, you can always add it.

I think SHHB needs a slight makeover, I like that official threads keeps things simple on the outside but things get overloaded on the inside, maybe pages should hold 3 times the posts or something close to that extent... because frankly the less pages the better.

*throws a pebble at lightning*

Hopefully someone with such great.. mighty.. forum powers can come up with an arangment to address this issue. :rolleyes:

Pauluz said:
LS, you could start a real X3 Photo Album especially because you're a mod. You could put all of the pics in one central post and lock the thread. When there is a new pic, you can always add it.

If I do this, will I get a bump in my SHH salary? :p

Angelus7181 said:
I think SHHB needs a slight makeover, I like that official threads keeps things simple on the outside but things get overloaded on the inside, maybe pages should hold 3 times the posts or something close to that extent... because frankly the less pages the better.

*throws a pebble at lightning*

Hopefully someone with such great.. mighty.. forum powers can come up with an arangment to address this issue.

*catches pebble*

So you're saying that we should let the official threads go for say, 3 months (1 quarter), lock them down and then start afresh? Hmmm, this is an idea. And we could always link the prior threads in the first post of the new threads for reference.

I think no matter which option you'll choose, there will be a big mess here after the movie's premiere... :/

Lightning Strikez! said:
If I do this, will I get a bump in my SHH salary? :p

Sure, you'll get two extra puffs of air (or a smelly fart) like you always get :D

One thing I think you should really deal with is people putting spoilers in the thread titles.Its true that this is a spoiler forum,but anyone who uses "New Posts" option can see the titles,and its not fair for those who havent seen the film yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"