Resident Alien - Starring Alan Tudyk

Does this make me a horrible person that I laughed at this?

“Name one thing you didn’t love about New York.”
“9/11.”
“Mmm. That.”

I basically spat out my drink.

The Sheriff might be my favorite supporting character on the show. His probably the most eccentric supporting cast. The whole one man good cop/bad cop routine was funny.

Go ahead I love soap, I eat it all the time

The Sheriff might be my favorite supporting character on the show. His probably the most eccentric supporting cast. The whole one man good cop/bad cop routine was funny.

I also love the Sheriff. He's human, but he's almost as wacky as Tudyk's alien.

Pizza saved the Earth!!!

Anyone still watching this? I feel like the second season has been pretty aimless, especially this second half. Everything feels very drawn out, like there's not enough plot for the amount of episodes. At the same time certain storylines feel rushed or aren't given enough focus to really matter or gel (D'Arcy's new romance, her addiction).

It's still watchable because of Tudyk and some of the other cast members (the sheriff, the mayor), but like a lot of shows there's a definite sophomore slump.

still watching regularly, its good, not great...
they been focusing too much on some of the side-storys of town folk that I don't really care about as much, but, that's a personal take

they also kinda down played a pretty big plot twist, so, still waiting on that too pay off

My wife and I just found this show on Peacock. Binged season 1 in 3 days. We absolutely love it! Alan Tudyk is friggin' brilliant in this role! Will start season 2 shortly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"