World Respect for Captain America

Captain America has always been my fav hero and always will.Hes been my fav since I was a kid.I like what he stands for.I also like how all the marvel heros respect him.

With us finally getting some concept art pictures for Cap I started getting those chills of excitement again of getting to see one of my favorites. I look forward to getting an actual picture of Chris in the costume though.

Now that we've seen pictures of Chris Evans as Cap, I'm really pumped! I can't wait to see my favorite hero portrayed on screen, and I hope Chris does a great job, which I'm sure he will.

I was just thinking about why I like Captain America so much. He's basically a normal guy, but the best of what he can be. His greatest strengths are his character, courage, and integrity. He really inspires to be the best you can be.

:cap::cap::cap::cap::cap::cap::cap:
CAP FOREVER!

I feel that Cap had a massive resurgence of notoriety of prominence in popularity as a result of the MCU particularly Captain America: The Winter Solider. I’ve loved Chris Evans as Steve Rogers from since The First Avenger I thought his portrayal was spot on and each performance improved as he appeared in the films. So much so that the theatre audience cheered when he wields Mjonir in Endgame .

Respect for my friend and buddy, Steve. We won't get to drink together anymore but I will raise a toast to yer good health, dawg.

I feel that Cap had a massive resurgence of notoriety of prominence in popularity as a result of the MCU particularly Captain America: The Winter Solider. I’ve loved Chris Evans as Steve Rogers from since The First Avenger I thought his portrayal was spot on and each performance improved as he appeared in the films. So much so that the theatre audience cheered when he wields Mjonir in Endgame .

I only just discovered this thread, and I don't usually like quoting year old posts LOL. But in general, I can remember watching things like Honest Trailers where they would say things like Captain America no one's favorite avenger and getting kind of mad. Then Captain America: The Winter Soldier happened, and all of a sudden he became one of the most popular characters in the entire franchise. It's very rewarding to me personally as I have loved Chris Evans from day one, but also as a fan of the character in general and what he represents to me. Ever since I was a small child, Spider-Man and Captain America Spiderman and Captain America have been the two heroes that spoke to me the most. So finally seeing Captain America get the respect he deserves is very rewarding to me.

CA:TFA has always been my favorite phase 1 solo film, but I remember walking out of the first Avengers feeling that Cap was mildly underused and that he didn't shine as bright as I wanted compared to the rest. Wasn't really a complaint but I did feel there was room for improvement on bringing him to the forefront.

Didn't have to wait long for that to become a reality. I was in college in 2014 and I remember the summer/fall after Winter Soldier came out there was a noticeable increase of Captain America shirts on campus and it feels like he's been the heart of the MCU ever since.

This is a musical journey of Cap from The First Avenger to Endgame

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"