Return of Erzengel (Celebrating 3 Years on SHH)

Erzengel

|-o-| (-o-) |-o-|
Reaction score
It's been 3 years to the day that I first signed up to ridicule posters who were supporting Catwoman in the DC Movies Forum.

My 1st Anniversary (before the dark times), I went on to thank like 50-75 posters who made posting here fun and laugh worthy. But mostly a place to post when I wasn't busy at work. :heart:

My 2nd Anniversary, I listed some of the threads that were tivo worthy which I'm sure a lot of you aren't familiar with because it was before your time. :yay:

Erzengel said:
Today is my 2 Year Anniversary on the Hype. It's hard to believe that 2 years ago today, I signed up only to ridicule posters who liked the Catwoman movie. It seemed like only yesterday.
So 1 Year ago, I did a 1 Year Anniversary thread where I thanked everyone who made posting here fun and original. I'm not going to thank everyone again because you know who you are.
What I will do is look back on some of my favorite SHH memories since last year.
Hooter's Pimp
Jonty Beatdown
I Love Vicki
I will post more if I remember them but for now let me leave you with this.
TW is
bugsdrag27.jpg

JAL is
Elmer_Fudd_small.JPG

Oh and Forbidden Cyber Love

Now on this my 3rd Anniversary, and I look around and I'm not familiar with most of you.

Some of you know I know, some of you I'm meeting for the first time. :o

I think we should take this opportunity for you posters who I'm not familiar with, to introduce and tell me something about yourself.

So this thread isn't just for well wishers but for you who may have not been comfortable talking to me directly to say hi and stroke my ego. And remember you have only one chance to make a first impression. :csad:

I did not realise that you were basically doing what i was, that is wasting time by posting at work, and yet again i am surprised to see I joinned before you.

I did not realise that you were basically doing what i was, that is wasting time by posting at work, and yet again i am surprised to see I joinned before you.
Hey!!! :cmad:

I wouldn't necessarily call it wasting time.

I feel I get a lot accomplished. :o

I've been wasting time posting on the hype for yonks...

although my original shift was posing between 6.30pm and like 3 in the morning..

those were the glory days indeed

although my original shift was posing between 6.30pm and like 3 in the morning..

Do you still post from work?

Weren't you in college when you joinned and posting from some library?

Weren't you in college when you joinned and posting from some library?
My very first post was from the university library.

When i got into it, i was at home over the summer though so i was posting in the evenings and doing long shifts and then doing some during the day when i could back at uni.

From about 2005, i've been posing from the office of my research group at my desk.

My very first post was from the university library.

When i got into it, i was at home over the summer though so i was posting in the evenings and doing long shifts and then doing some during the day when i could back at uni.

From about 2005, i've been posing from the office of my research group at my desk.

At your post rate, that research is likely to continue indefinitely with hope of a breakthrough. :csad:

this is nothing, when there was actually something to talk about on here, i could easily do about 300 in a single sitting...

research is hit and miss, i'd be board stiffless without the internet, i get by...somehow...

Three years, and Erzengel's opinions are as bad as ever. :up:

Heh.

I still get people asking me advice via pm. And because only he or she sees it, the ridicule is kept to a minimum. :up:

Congrats on your third anniversary, Erz! My 3rd year was August 24 but I don't remember much of my time here during the first two years because I was giddy most of the time then.

Anyway, enjoy your cake and eat it too... if you have one. Cheers!

I never got the analogy. Why can't you have your cake and eat it too? :huh:

I made fun of Catwoman too...but they had tough skins in that forum. It was no fun. Its more fun to make fun of FF peeps.

Erzengel to everybody said:
Who are you?

shut it NOOB

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back