The Walking Dead Rick/Michonne Limited Series

Okay, I thought the finale was...fine, but I found it a bit strange that Jadis' entire plan hinged on one copy of all the info she had on Rick. Not even a backup file hidden somewhere or entrusting it to someone loyal? Just one copy inside the sculpture and that's all? Feels a bit flimsy.

The happy Grimes family ending was nice at least.

Yeah, it was decent. I am a bit surprised that:

Rick left his prosthetic hand behind. It still would have been useful in life and protect the stump.

Yeah I really liked the finale and this whole season. That ending warmed my heart.

I liked the ending. I kinda hope that's the end of Rick and Michonne's story. Let them have a happy ending.

TWOL was great. I've been watching TWD since Halloween 2010... if this is really the ending for the Grimes Family, then I'm very happy with how it ended.

It was great to see Andrew Lincoln and Cailey Fleming finally share the screen. :teardrop:

efe023fe57f45e3877663764f7193b3a745abde1.gif

Ugh. Finally catching up on the show now and just finished episode 1
I liked Okafor. I can't believe they killed him off in the same episode he was introduced into. Right after that we see Rick & Michonne reunite but it just doesn't feel like earned pay off.

Just caught up to episode 4
it's honestly really annoying seeing how stubborn Rick is being to listening to Michonne. The actor does his best but it's just not convincing to me. I don't think Rick would be this stubborn...the writing is too on the nose about how "this isn't you" because it really isn't Rick.

I suppose they needed to have a conflict of some sort to have but I also didn't like how so many characters introduced got killed off so quickly. I would have rather Rick tried to make his escape with Michonne and have Nat survive too. But I haven't finished the series yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"