• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Rogue and Wolverine

I'm a Logan/cat promoter myself... but I feel I'm in the extreme minority.

I'm a Logan/cat promoter myself... but I feel I'm in the extreme minority.

You silly wabbit ! :wolverine

Where youn's been hidin' sugah.....

Ol' Hunnybee here has been pining for yer witty reparteeee!

sincerely,
hunnybee

RogueLoganFan,

I'm wondering if I should have this thread merged into the X3 Wolverine Rogue thread?

let me know

Cheers,
gina

MissLadyVenus that sounds like a great idea. I am all for any action that shows just how much we fans want Logan and Marie to get together romantically. I just love the two of them together.;)

<<He felt responsible for Rogue he didn't wanna bang her>>

My my, "bang her", such an attractive and respectful term towards women. There are always people dissing some couple wanters, if I'm messed up, so be it. I'm not alone and if I ever do feel alone, all I need to do is go to www.wolverineandrogue.com. :)

I wish that the people who came here to bash us and our opinions (like they don't have any) said something besides we're sick because of the age difference. That gets really old. Some of the most famous couples of all time had a great gap in age. If they wrote, "You know it's great you guys see chemistry, I just don't." That would be polite and to the point. Anyway, let's hope www.wolverineandrogue.com is updated soon! I just donated a LOT of photos to it...fingers crossed. :)

And the reverse of the story is as follows....

If you don't see the supposed "chemistry", you are blind, a moron, a complete and utter fool, or something much more vulgar. At one time, I was open to a Wolverine/Rogue pairing, but was attacked so brutally for not "seeing" the "connection" the two supposedly share in both films, it turned me off the idea completely. The door does swing both ways. And I know there are many more out there who have been shouted at simply because they just don't see it either. Personally, give me Storm and Wolverine....at least those who wish to see that pairing are not nearly as nasty about it.

Just my opinion and a glimpse into a personal experience.

Originally posted by disgusted
And the reverse of the story is as follows....

If you don't see the supposed "chemistry", you are blind, a moron, a complete and utter fool, or something much more vulgar. At one time, I was open to a Wolverine/Rogue pairing, but was attacked so brutally for not "seeing" the "connection" the two supposedly share in both films, it turned me off the idea completely. The door does swing both ways. And I know there are many more out there who have been shouted at simply because they just don't see it either. Personally, give me Storm and Wolverine....at least those who wish to see that pairing are not nearly as nasty about it.

Just my opinion and a glimpse into a personal experience.
I have to agree,all I see is Rogue having a heroworshipping of Wolverine and him feeling a big brotherly protective attitude.

I never said it was over there...it was on a fan fiction list.

AND....don't begin anything else, ok? It has been quiet around here, so just don't start. A lot of people are aware of a lot of things....just keep quiet and everyone will get along nicely.

The only person responsible for MLV's banning was MLV herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"