Rotten Tomatoes thread

Reaction score

The first film has a 65% RT rating. I haven't heard any good of mouth for this and the trailers didn't do anything for me. So I'm guessing this another rotten entry for the Dceu.

That's a shame. I loved the first film overall, and it seems like this isn't anywhere near as good as the first according to those who enjoyed the first.

Christ, what a letdown this was. Not surprised this is a blunt rotten rating.

01. 56 Man of Steel
02. 29 Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice
03. 26 Suicide Squad
04. 93 Wonder Woman
05. 39 Justice League
06. 65 Aquaman
07. 90 Shazam!
08. 78 Birds of Prey and the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn
09. 58 Wonder Woman 84
10. 90 The Suicide Squad
11. 38 Black Adam
12. 49 Shazam! Fury of the Gods
13. 63 The Flash
14. 78 Blue Beetle
15. 37 Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom

8 rotten, 7 fresh
Average rating: 59.2

I don't agree with Jeremy Jahns that much, but he really enjoyed the first film and hated this one. He said The Flash was better, which I actually hated myself. I'm probably gonna skip this.

I still plan to watch this today. I skipped Shazam! Fury of the Gods and Blue Beetle in theaters, but I watched The Flash in the big screen.

As for the rest, I've seen the first eight DCEU films in the big screen. WW84/TSS weren't released in theaters from where I live. Black Adam was my 1st DCEU skip in theaters.

I don't agree with Jeremy Jahns that much, but he really enjoyed the first film and hated this one. He said The Flash was better, which I actually hated myself. I'm probably gonna skip this.
Just to touch on Jeremy's reviews who ive been abit susceptible about. He mentions a scene at 3.41. I kid you not he's not overexaggerating. One of the worst things ive seen in terms of editing (Laggy slowmo). I can't believe that was allowed to be in the final edit. Its comedy gold

Just to touch on Jeremy's reviews who ive been abit susceptible about. He mentions a scene at 3.41. I kid you not he's not overexaggerating. One of the worst things ive seen in terms of editing (Laggy slowmo). I can't believe that was allowed to be in the final edit. Its comedy gold
is it worse than the baby scene in the flash? I also hear none of Wans DNA can be found anywhere in the film. Like it feels so corporately meddled with.

Well that’s…a terrible sign. :dry:

is it worse than the baby scene in the flash? I also hear none of Wans DNA can be found anywhere in the film. Like it feels so corporately meddled with.
Not as bad as that lool its just so over dramatic with poor editing style. Yeah i mentioned this in the main thread. There's no trace of Wan apart from one scene utilising his horror roots. Oh no doubt the execs were hacking this film to pieces bts

I wasn't planning to watch, but damn I didn't expect it to be that bad. The trailers pretty much told the whole movie. like
You know the dad is going to die and that will kick things off. Baby likely kidnapped and saved because they are not killing the baby. Manta gets a hold of too much power he can't control and Aquaman beats whatever that thing is.
. It seems like the movie has been promoted for years even with the strike and the DCEU being dead.

37% is obviously not good but I'm impressed it has more or less held steady instead of collapsing into the 20s.

35% (124) reviews.

Critics Consensus
Jason Momoa remains a capable and committed leading man, but even DC diehards may feel that Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom sticks to familiar waters.

The DCEU’s very first RT Score and it’s very last:

GCCNBCmaMAEFJBr

GCCNBClbcAAbmpU

Started rotten and it ended rotten.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"