• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Rush Hour - Bill Lawrence/Brett Ratner Team-Up to Bring the Movie to TV

Good riddance! This show was horrible.

It never had a chance or faith in it from CBS...not sure why they even tried, it can't have done that great in testing.

Not surprised it wasn't any good. So how many episodes are left as the report say's they will complete the season?

It never had a chance or faith in it from CBS...not sure why they even tried, it can't have done that great in testing.

I'm really interested in how some shows get made. It's surprising to me when shows like this are announced and every man and their dog seems to understand that it'll get canned, but somehow they still go ahead with it.

did they play these episodes out of order? the last episode that aired seemed like he was suppose to be the 2nd episode (if if that makes sense)

:funny: I didnt even know this had started. Hell, I thought it hadnt even started filming. I never saw any ads for it or any announcement about the premiere date.

did they play these episodes out of order? the last episode that aired seemed like he was suppose to be the 2nd episode (if if that makes sense)
It has been shown out of order, which I'll never understand why shows/networks decided to do this. Seems the only episode that was in the correct order was the premiere. Other than that, the show will be shown in this order: 3, 10, 7, 9, 12, 2, 6, 5. That leaves episodes 4, 8, and 11 yet to be scheduled and I wonder if they'll burn them off or not even show them.

Not surprised. The show could have been a lot better than it is and I still doubt it would have made a season 2.

It has been shown out of order, which I'll never understand why shows/networks decided to do this. Seems the only episode that was in the correct order was the premiere. Other than that, the show will be shown in this order: 3, 10, 7, 9, 12, 2, 6, 5. That leaves episodes 4, 8, and 11 yet to be scheduled and I wonder if they'll burn them off or not even show them.

That is very strange, but it is extremely obvious that CBS did not have faith in this show, and put it out simply to counter the other female skewing shows. Why don't they just find GOOD, SOLIDLY, WRITTEN, AND ACTED SHOWS and put those on? Just a thought....

FOX did that same thing to Almost Human which made no damn sense because Karl Urban would literally go from liking Michael Ealy to being a complete ass to him every other episode.

FOX did that same thing to Almost Human which made no damn sense because Karl Urban would literally go from liking Michael Ealy to being a complete ass to him every other episode.
That show had potential but ruined it by shifting things around. Any time a show has its episodes placed out of order with very noticeable changes in tones and story arcs, it's never a good sign for longevity.

I think a lot of these things are just greenlit because they owe someone or they have some kind of quota to fill knowing full well the **** won't last.

Yep, airing episodes out of order is a telltale sign that the network does not give a f***. It's like they owed someone a favor and at the end, the executive is like "What? I told you we'd air it and we technically did. Kiss my ass."

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogmanyoyo
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"