Ryan Murphy Brings 'Feud' to FX

It’ll never stop being funny to me how Netflix signed Ryan Murphy for a massive deal and yet 90% of RM’s output remains on Fox projects.

Curious if this puts asses in the seats like Bette and Joan. Guess it depends on that Capote casting.

I like Hollander, but I’m not sure I see Capote there.

I had no idea this series was still ongoing. Happy New Year surprise. :D

Probably not going to watch since the subject doesn't interest me but I'm surprised to see Calista Flockhart is in this. For some reason I thought she retired from acting.

Probably not going to watch since the subject doesn't interest me but I'm surprised to see Calista Flockhart is in this. For some reason I thought she retired from acting.
She had a pretty sizable role for most of Supergirl's run.

But I can't believe we're actually finally getting more of Feud. Glad to hear, since I loved that first season.

Yeah yeah, “nepo baby” blah blah blah, but this is kind of cool.

Woke nonsense! Newman is now newwoman!

no seriously though I don’t care, good for her

Looks fun with an amazing cast. :D

Solid two part premiere. The direction from Gus Van Sant really helped capture the feeling of the era, and Tom Hollander is killing it as Capote so far. He, Diane Lane, and Naomi Watts were the standout performances.

Solid two part premiere. The direction from Gus Van Sant really helped capture the feeling of the era, and Tom Hollander is killing it as Capote so far. He, Diane Lane, and Naomi Watts were the standout performances.
Agreed! It's going to be a long wait for the next episode. :( Loving this!

Great first two episodes. Holland and Watts are killing it....Van Sant has such a great eye, every shot feels cinematic.
I watched the directors cut, anyone know the difference? I'm guessing it's the scene with Anne at lunch.

Great first two episodes. Holland and Watts are killing it....Van Sant has such a great eye, every shot feels cinematic.
I watched the directors cut, anyone know the difference? I'm guessing it's the scene with Anne at lunch.
I only watched the director 's cut myself. Why bother with a shorter episode? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"