• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

American Crime Story - Coming to FX from Ryan Murphy

All that work Andrew did to be remembered and he's just another name on a wall.

Darren Criss was indeed the star player this time around. And that's not a slight on the rest of the cast, but it really did feel like this was Criss taking the reins, compared to The People v. OJ Simpson, where almost all of the main players in addition to Cuba Gooding Jr. got their time to shine.

Now maybe that's just the product of the OJ case having more players who may be more recognizable compared to Versace's assassination, but even then, aside from Penelope Cruz and Ricky Martin, by virtue of seeing them a bit more than others, I can't really say I remembered much of the cast besides them and Darren Criss. And I suppose his parents.

I'm still curious what that Katrina story will even be.

All that work Andrew did to be remembered and he's just another name on a wall.

Darren Criss was indeed the star player this time around. And that's not a slight on the rest of the cast, but it really did feel like this was Criss taking the reins, compared to The People v. OJ Simpson, where almost all of the main players in addition to Cuba Gooding Jr. got their time to shine.

Now maybe that's just the product of the OJ case having more players who may be more recognizable compared to Versace's assassination, but even then, aside from Penelope Cruz and Ricky Martin, by virtue of seeing them a bit more than others, I can't really say I remembered much of the cast besides them and Darren Criss. And I suppose his parents.

Darren got the brunt of the work while everyone else were glorified guest stars. This may have been the Assassination of Gionni Versace but it was definitely The Rise and Fall of Andrew Cunanan.

I can't disagree. They should have picked a different name.

sarah_paulson_as_tripp_beanie_feldstein_as_lewinsky_annaleigh_ashford_as_jones_-_getty_-_h_2019.jpg

Monica Lewinsky-Produced 'Impeachment' Set as Next 'American Crime Story' at FX

Looks like "Impeachment" jumped in front of "Katrina".

Will star Sarah Paulson as Linda Tripp, Annaliegh Ashford as Paula Jones and Beanie Feldstein as Monica Lewinsky. No word yet on who will play Bill and Hillary or Ken Starr. I think Enrico Colantoni would be a good Starr.

enrico-colantoni.jpg

Last edited:
i read that Monica lewinsky is producing. why?

Beanie Feldstein is Jonah Hill's sister.

Holy crap, Beanie Feldstein looks like Jonah Hill in drag.

With Monica producing, I guess we know whose side this is gonna be on...

Beanie Feldstein! I love her! Can’t wait for this

Yeah really not a good look to have Lewinsky producing. I mean even with the OJ trial obviously I was on the prosecution's side but I dont think that Darden, Clarke or whoever should've been producing

I can go back and forth on whether or not I believe this particular show can/will influence the election, but there's no denying that the last few weeks of an election is a dangerous time to put your ratings thirst above all else.

I mean, no Clinton is running this time, so I don't know if I think it'd be relevant.

True, but any distraction Trump can use, he will use.

sarah_paulson_as_tripp_beanie_feldstein_as_lewinsky_annaleigh_ashford_as_jones_-_getty_-_h_2019.jpg

Monica Lewinsky-Produced 'Impeachment' Set as Next 'American Crime Story' at FX

Looks like "Impeachment" jumped in front of "Katrina".

Will star Sarah Paulson as Linda Tripp, Annaliegh Ashford as Paula Jones and Beanie Feldstein as Monica Lewinsky. No word yet on who will play Bill and Hillary or Ken Starr. I think Enrico Colantoni would be a good Starr.

enrico-colantoni.jpg

This seems like such an uninteresting crime to me. It was a molehill that the GOP tried to make into an Everest. And in 2019 it doesnt even register as a scandal when compared to Trump's weekly scandals. I guess they could embellish the incident a lot.

And **** FX with a rusty knife for releasing it during the final lap of the 2020 election. They could release this in Q1 or Q2 2020 or in December 2020. But nooo they wanna release it when it could stir up Trump and his cult the most for ratings.

Last edited:
This seems like such an uninteresting crime to me. It was a molehill that the GOP tried to make into an Everest. And in 2019 it doesnt even register as a scandal when compared to Trump's weekly scandals. I guess they could embellish the incident a lot.

And **** FX with a rusty knife for releasing it during the final lap of the 2020 election. They could release this in Q1 or Q2 2020 or in December 2020. But nooo they wanna release it when it could stir up Trump and his cult the most for ratings.
this is why its so obvious that they picked this story to be out before election. I expect a drastic increase in viewership

Maybe that’s part of the appeal? Nostalgia for when poor behaviour could actually have consequences?

The same could be said about the whole Stormy Daniels thing the Dems and media tried to turn into Everest when that whole thing happed before Trump even ran for president or even held public office. Clintion's situation is different mainly because one harassment claim happened while he was governor and the second happened while he was President. Not to mention he lied under oath and was actually impeached for everything he did during this time. This is why this premises works mainly because all as I have said before while Trump has had his scandals 99% of them that dragged up are before he took office while for Clinton all these things happened while Clintion held public office.

::Googles Betty Gilpin::

That's pretty generous to Ann Coulter.

That’s like Ford using a Bugatti in a commercial for Ford.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"