• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

American Horror Story on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great premiere. Monster horror, sci if horror, etc? Didn't see that coming but I welcome it.

Great, this season they've actually used my one true fear.

I have a COMPLETELY irrational fear of aliens :(

Really?? Man, I dunno about that. So weird lol. Guess we just gonna have to wait and see what's what

I've been terrified of aliens since seeing the movie Fire in the Sky as a kid.

I've been terrified of aliens since seeing the movie Fire in the Sky as a kid.

Same here! The alien thing on the show completely came out of nowhere but I loved it. First episode just set up what's going to be a super crazy season.

Great performances by all actors involved, looks like they take this very seriously.

Great, this season they've actually used my one true fear.

I have a COMPLETELY irrational fear of aliens :(

Better look out. The greys are prolly setting outside your window at night. Watching.

If it were any other show I'd think that the dude who is played by Tate was actually insane. His insanity would involve seeing and being 'made to do things' by aliens and then blacks it out. This is the only show where they actually would be aliens, haha.

Last edited:
I'm convinced the aliens are real because of what happens in the torture scene. I thought that pretty much solidified the fact that he's not crazy.

Finally got a chance to check the 1st Episode in this season.

Damn Jessica is a real evil ***** in this season. Also I wonder what kind of creature or creatures the doctor is feeding in the forest. Can't wait to find out. And Bloody Face (whoever it is) Is still alive? Not that I'm surprised because other Horror Killers (Jason, Freddy, Michael, Leatherface) are hard to kill in movies, cause they always come back and bloody face reminds me of them

Loved the premiere. The alien stuff was really surprising. I didnt think theyd go in that direction but Im digging it.

I'm someone who didn't watch the first season either and i thought the episode was interesting in a schlocky sort of way not disimilar from a true blood in that regard.

But man does this show seem to borough a lot from other films? not the least of which shutter island.

I just saw the show and man I see its even more twisted than before

Poor Kit Walker got probed

Channing Tatum's wife was a sex freak

Pepper looked like Nigel Thornberry

I'm someone who didn't watch the first season either and i thought the episode was interesting in a schlocky sort of way not disimilar from a true blood in that regard.

But man does this show seem to borough a lot from other films? not the least of which shutter island.

Difference being this is actually good and shutter island was a piece of rancid dog ****...imo of course. You should definitely qatch the first season. Same actors different characters, story, and location.

Interesting(and very good) premiere. Oddly enough, I had no problem with seeing the returning cast play different characters. Maybe enough time has passed from season 1 that it was not in the back of my mind.

I think Lange stole the show. Cromwell was creepy and that was cool.

This show is on a whole other level of creepy compared to shutter island, imo (and I enjoyed Shutter Island)

Loved the premiere. The alien stuff was really surprising. I didnt think theyd go in that direction but Im digging it.
I remember them mentioning aliens in some of the articles I'd read and I was like, really? But it never occured to me that it would be done like this. I liked how it was done, now we have to guess if the aliens made him do bad things or if he imagined the whole thing or what. :)

I'm predicting that the creatures the Doctor was feeding in the forest was his experimental patients that "supposedly" have died.

Anyine notice the "Carrie" soundtrack? really odd thing to play but not bad. I'm not sure how I feel about the season yet the premier was all sorts of weird.

Finally got a chance to check the 1st Episode in this season.

Damn Jessica is a real evil ***** in this season. Also I wonder what kind of creature or creatures the doctor is feeding in the forest. Can't wait to find out. And Bloody Face (whoever it is) Is still alive? Not that I'm surprised because other Horror Killers (Jason, Freddy, Michael, Leatherface) are hard to kill in movies, cause they always come back and bloody face reminds me of them

Yeah I think kit gets experimented on throughout the season and he becomes what we saw at the end of the first episode.

This is the type of series where you don't have watch the other seasons.

I'm predicting that the creatures the Doctor was feeding in the forest was his experimental patients that "supposedly" have died.
This was my take on it too....unless they are the aliens! :eek: :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back