• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Pose - Ryan Murphy sets '80s series at FX

Whoever writes Pray Tell's dialogue easily gives him the best lines. Or at least the ones with the most snark.

The bit at the end with Patty being complimented for being fish while she walked into the ball got a good laugh out of me.

Either Billy Porter gets an Emmy nom or I call homophobia. :o

Some of the girls are doing good work too, but he's just on another level.

Finale prediction: Elektra joins Blanca's house and S2 is those two going head-to-head with the girls that jumped ship.

Overly sappy ending aside (Evangelista sweeping every category? Ehhh...), that was some good ****. Didn't expect Candy and Lulu to implode that quickly, but it was quite glorious to behold...

Yeah I found that Elektra bounced back a bit to quick and Evangelista no longer being under dogs. Though I still enjoyed it.

Great news indeed. I ended up surprisingly loving this series, and I believe that has a lot to do with how relatable and endearing these characters were. Can't wait to see what happens this season.

Well, they definitely hit us hard with the emotional stuff in this premiere. That opening visit to Hart Island alone was a gut punch. First off, I'd never even heard of it, but then to hear that it's where unclaimed bodies are buried? That's almost haunting in a way.

Also, Billy Porter continues to deliver as Pray Tell. Angel modeling is a nice step up for her, but even though she, Papi, and Blanca got those photos back, I've got a sinking feeling that it's not over between them and that photographer.

Cant wait to watch that Season 2 premiere tonight. I missed this show quite a bit.

Season 3 will be the last. Sad, but as always, I do like when a show gets to end on its own terms, even if I'd like that show to keep going.

3 seasons feels right. Ensures the story stays central to its point and doesn't derive into disrespectful territory.

Wish the best to all everyone involved in this show. From the actors to Our Lady J.

Absolutely devastated but I hope the cast stays booked

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"