• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Scream Queens - Ryan Murphy Horror-Comedy Gets Series Order at FOX

This episode was way better than the premiere. I agree that it's getting interesting.

They better be pulling another bait and switch, because if they just killed [BLACKOUT]Chad[/BLACKOUT] there's gonna have to be a reckoning...

tumblr_inline_ms0ua28E7J1qz4rgp.gif

- I'm disguised as Batman v Superman.
- You look like a bloody mess.
- Exactly.

:woot:

^That was perfect. :woot:

I hope [BLACKOUT]Chanel #5 somehow lives. I've never really cared about Denise.[/BLACKOUT]

Also, that Ivanka costume is scarier than the Green Meanie's.

Such a fun season, I hope given how the network loves Murphy they will give him 3rd season

The fact that main characters are being killed off is a good indicator that we won't be getting a season 3.

I could've sworn I read a few days ago that this was renewed?

The fact that main characters are being killed off is a good indicator that we won't be getting a season 3.

Yeah I feel this way too :/ Such a shame, this is an incredibly fun and unique show

Watching the new ep. Forgot how hilarious this damn show is.

"This is a bigger bomb than Cloud Atlas."

Lol.

Last edited:
I haven't been able to watch it since they killed my boy Chad Radwell.

Ugh, poor Billie Lourd.

So Lea Michele's new show on ABC has been picked up and Billie Lourd is doing the new season of AHS. I have to assume the writing is on the wall here, but it's kind of strange that nothing has been said thus far.

So Lea Michele's new show on ABC has been picked up and Billie Lourd is doing the new season of AHS. I have to assume the writing is on the wall here, but it's kind of strange that nothing has been said thus far.

She is? That's great!

Sad, the show was really fun, I didn't see the last season but I had the feeling that since the timeslot kept changing we won't get season 3

Take it to Hulu or Nettflix.

Take it to Hulu or Nettflix.

Why would they want it? It's not like it did gangbusters in the DVR ratings either. They aren't going to spend money on new episodes that almost no one would watch anyway.

Yeah, I enjoyed this for a handful of episodes, but it just got grating after awhile. I'm in no rush to see it get saved.

That's true. I guess I was just thinking about how shows no one talks about get a second season on Netflix and this show having a tiny bit of a name to with the people involved, but the price isn't worth it I imagine.

I liked it more in the first season than the second although the second had its highlights. Had they done some kind of anthology with new characters (not even necessarily new cast) it might have fared better.

A third season of even fewer of the original cast members coming back to yet another maksed killer in a new place probably would be the end of the series anyways.

Palmer and Roberts will be fine, they'll get snatched up by another film or series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"