• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

The Avengers S.H.I.E.L.D Helicarrier and Quinjet Thread

tumblr_la8sbxhTQt1qcqusco1_500.gif

MAN I can't wait to see that Hellicarrier.

I dont remember who said it or where but I remember somebody saying that the Helicarrier looks like a giant F-14

With as many air craft they have so far I'm almost as excited to see them as the Avengers in action

With as many air craft they have so far I'm almost as excited to see them as the Avengers in action

yeah me too. I also want to know if we will get any kind of scene where on a global scale where Earths cities are being attacked outside of Manhattan and Stuttgart. Like on board the Helicarrier where Fury and others are monitoring the alien attacks and are coordinating SHIELD forces along with all of the worlds military

the thing that gets me everytime is the SIZE of the Air ships and SHIELD is supposed to be a SECRET organization lol

the thing that gets me everytime is the SIZE of the Air ships and SHIELD is supposed to be a SECRET organization lol

Perhaps a M.I.B. special unit cleans the situation with neuralyzers.:woot:

Heh, that's what always appealed to me most about it when I was little and saw it in the Spidey cartoon. It was this gigantic "stealth" (sometimes seemed straight-up invisible) military base just floating in the sky. It could be anywhere, floating above our heads. And then I'd think, how cool would it be to live on that thing? Wake up, and you're floating above Paris one day, NYC the next, with everyone completely oblivious that you're even there, looking down at them.

Anyway, that description sounds like the perfect way to introduce it. I hope we get a look at it in the next trailer/Superbowl spot.

heh where the big Good Year ufo flys every year lol
If marvel studios/disney thought early enough ahead they could have made the Blimp look like the helicarrier

The helicarriers in Dr Who looked pretty awesome.

hahaha 64 is the year it first appeared! They changed the number hahaha woohooo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"