• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

The Avengers S.H.I.E.L.D Helicarrier and Quinjet Thread

Hey, Vartha, check this out:

[YT]rqkklVI7WBo[/YT]

I don't know how much it is and if this would work. But could this drone be the basis for a model?

Hey, Vartha, check this out:

[YT]rqkklVI7WBo[/YT]

I don't know how much it is and if this would work. But could this drone be the basis for a model?
hahaha NICE There is a helicopter cam but can't think of the names. tiny little web cam records the flight into rooms. lol

Here's a Behind the scenes clip from The Avengers Blu-ray featurette "A Visual Journey" featuring The S.H.I.E.L.D Helicarrier .

http://bcove.me/i5xi3gaa

Plus concept art from Art of The Avengers
2im1afk.jpg
k44uh.jpg

2622vyr.jpg

25s0fwk.jpg

30seiro.jpg

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to seeing that featurette. :D

So will The Avengers have access to the Quinjet in Avengers 2?

Did The Avengers steal it? Did Tony Stark build one custom modeled after S.H.I.E.L.D's? Was it gifted to them from S.H.I.E.L.D? Will they have multiple Quinjets?

So will The Avengers have access to the Quinjet in Avengers 2?

Did The Avengers steal it? Did Tony Stark build one custom modeled after S.H.I.E.L.D's? Was it gifted to them from S.H.I.E.L.D? Will they have multiple Quinjets?

Will it have the proper amount of engines this time?

do you mean five jet engines? the name would be a little more appropriate if that was the case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"