Scarlett Johannson in Luc Besson's LUCY

she was in two superhero movies and i dont buy her in action scenes. she is sexy with a good body and good face. so what, you can google her pics on the internet. but no avengers made a lot money so it has to be her.

luc besson isn't actually a studio lackey he probably cast her because he thinks she will fit the role

He did cast Portman back in the day so he has his own reasonings.

Usually, films directed by L.Besson are good/average ( Nikita, Leon, 5th element ) , films produced by him ( taxi, transporter ) are average/bad.

never saw his last film starring Michelle Yeoh "The Lady" any good

I thought this was an I Love Lucy movie when I read the title. Damn...

May as well be a sequel to My Super Ex-Girlfriend.

That stunt double's going to be working extra hard

;)

So, let me see if I understand this... she shoves drugs up one of her orifices and it leaks out and gives her superpowers?

^That's worth the 11 bones price of admission alone.

Plot Twist: She only thinks she has super powers and is actually just really high.

I like the primise but I think that Scar-jo is such a limited actress and her screen presence isn't good enough to overcome that. She isn't terrible or anything but I still don't see what's so special about her outside of her looks. And I'm not buying the action hero thing. Sorry Marvel.

I wish another actress was chosen but I like Luc Besson so much that I will see the flick.

Besson usually chooses his females for certain reasons, so hey.

Eh, at least she isn't in a movie where I have to pretend that she is a great actress just because we lower the bar for people who look like her. Maybe she will be just fine in something like this.

Eh, at least she isn't in a movie where I have to pretend that she is a great actress just because we lower the bar for people who look like her. Maybe she will be just fine in something like this.

Sarcasm runs in your family, I like you.

she was in two superhero movies and i dont buy her in action scenes. she is sexy with a good body and good face. so what, you can google her pics on the internet. but no avengers made a lot money so it has to be her.

I like the primise but I think that Scar-jo is such a limited actress and her screen presence isn't good enough to overcome that. She isn't terrible or anything but I still don't see what's so special about her outside of her looks. And I'm not buying the action hero thing. Sorry Marvel.

Absolutely.

First Look:

ZT8tvwQ.jpg

http://insidemovies.ew.com/2014/03/28/lucy-first-look-scarlett-johansson-luc-besson/

I was disappointed this was not connected to I Love Lucy. Love Scarjo, but not the creative team, so I'll be passing on this film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"