Sequels Scott Derrickson returns to direct Dr. Strange 2

Glad that it is official. I am sure he has known for quite some time and has been working hard on a story.

I was hoping it would be the movie after Spider-Man, the 1st full MCU movie after Endgame. I don't think GOTG3 will be in that May spot it would be a rush job. Black Panther won't be in that spot even though Coogler was announced as returning.

What a wonderful Christmas gift from marvel to top off a wonderful year for them

So happy for this. Doctor strange 2 is my most anticipated MCU movie after avengers 4 and Cap marvel. Infinity war really elevated the character so much that I can't wait to see what he does next. IMO Strange was the MVP in infinity war.

Oh yes. This is going to be spectacular.

I hope he is able to do something out of the box this time around. While the visuals were impressive in the first one, the story was very generic. He's an ok director in my book, nothing visionary like Coogler.

So happy for this. Doctor strange 2 is my most anticipated MCU movie after avengers 4 and Cap marvel. Infinity war really elevated the character so much that I can't wait to see what he does next. IMO Strange was the MVP in infinity war.

absolutely.

Nice to see it finally confirmed, but I am a little disappointed that it sounds like this wont be in theaters until 2021.

Wonder if Disney will support what Derrickson said about his brother-in-law? Derrickson sounds exactly like the type of person you try avoiding at family dinners based on that tweet.

Well, unless the court of public opinion decides to start digging through Derrickson's social media for anything that might seem a bit extra blue or something akin to Gunn's tweets, Derrickson's tweets about his brother could probably be interpreted as him blowing off steam. Saying he's got the blood of many children on his hands could be interpreted as a bit extreme, but I don't think the House of Mouse will see it as a huge issue. My best guess, anyway.

Nice, I wonder what his plans are?

BUT HOW COULD HE BE COMING BACK FOLLOWING THE EVENTS OF INFINITY WAR!!!?!!!L (just kidding, just thought I would jump ahead)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"