Scream 6

I really hope Ethan isn’t one of the killers because he just screams obvious—especially from looking at his poster.

I'm actually hoping it's laura but I think it's unlikely

327147496_624013076126463_6949098044033322012_n.jpg

I really wish the fan event screening wasn't in 3D. The exclusive poster is dope but I just don't know if I want my first experience with the movie to be in 3D...

Guys, be careful! The killer reveal scene has apparently leaked online. I haven't seen it, but it's floating around so watch out.

Last edited:
Knowing my luck, I'm gonna get spoiled. It happened to me with both Scream 4 and Scream 5.

Yeah, I saw an Instagram fan account suggesting to avoid looking at any of the hashtags related to the movie as you’ll find footage of it.

I accidentally saw a spoiler last night… but I’m seeing some cross-talk that that was hopefully false compared to the footage leaked.

Damn a big leak/spoiler already? I am a leaks/spoilers guy when it comes to certain things for sure. I love that stuff. But I never would want to ruin anything for others, ever.

And Scream has always been something I’ve never wanted to know any leaks or spoilers. A series like this it’s always more fun obviously to go in blind, try to solve it for yourself. Now I have to be extra careful that I don’t somehow come across the reveal.

Either way, I muted Scream 6 on Twitter to be safe.

Good call. Just muted that and "killer" on Twitter lol, and stopped all Google and YouTube notifications on my phone to be safe. Hopefully this gets through the next few weeks.

It already got spoiled on me earlier today. I thought it was fake BS as there usually is a lot of it floating around coming up to release of a Scream movie. But then I clicked on it and saw the footage.

I'm one who doesn't mind spoilers so I am not too bothered. But a lot of people have been screwed by this.

Yeah I will only be checking this thread whenever there’s an update to satisfy my Scream 6 fix but other than that, no more trailers nor social media.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"