Scream 6

Still waiting for my local AMC to post times for Thursday!

Smartest person in the franchise. He knew when to get out of dodge and came back when it was safe.
Same with this guy; even though he just got drunk enough to stay back at the bar to hit on the bartender.
4144da6bd11a6392-600x338.jpg

Fpvu1yLaIAU-5KF

...secret og trilogy character coming back as Ghostface, make this happen.
View attachment 62556

"
I'm gonna get some donuts, some Prozac; see if I can find some crack, Special K, X... not Malcolm, and I'll be back when y'all start talking about somethin' a little more Saved By The Bell-ish."

still one of my favorite quotes in the franchise. I'm fairly certain I remember Wes saying how much that made him laugh haha.

Seeing as the trailer hypes this Ghostface up to be something bigger than 'just a new Ghostface' with a Batman-style cave with props from the other killers, are there any theories as for who will be the killer? I'm excited to see this and I love the franchise, even when it goes for silly reveals like a long lost brother, I still enjoy it. I know the theory of Stu being alive after the first movie and being involved has been a popular one for years, I'm curious what angle they go for in this one. :D

Fp_l90NXwAEkvh7.jpg

Fp_l90UXwAo_xhX.jpg

Fp_l90bXgAE_Zpn.jpg

Fp_l90OX0AEdplJ.jpg

...love the look of these shots. Reminds me of a roll of Cinestill I shot last year on my Canon FTb-QL.

The way that is shot is so creepy. Ghostface looks other worldly and the blood just adds to that.

...going to spend the next couple days drawing my SCREAM - Ghostface tattoo, need to get another one asap.

Try to get it to fit between/around my Halloween '78 pumpkin and Batman on my left arm.

THE SHOT OF GHOSTFACE RUNNING THROUGH THE PROJECTOR LIGHT, omg.

Feel like they'll hit Bundy numbers with all of the side kills ala the bodega employee/customers.

FqKMp4AWYAMJJOi

...figured I should rock the SCREAM nail scheme these next 3 weeks.

Last edited:

...the tidbit about David is cute.

Last edited:
Did this screen for the press yet? I've muted Scream stuff from my timeline due to that leak thing, but we're awfully close now.

So excited, tickets bought for Thursday night. This will be the first time my wife and I see a new Scream movie for the first time together (I was impatient and saw 5Cream by myself first lol). For that alone it's gonna be a meaningful thing for me, as we're both huge fans of the franchise. I have really high expectations for this one and trying to keep myself levelheaded and not get too carried away with hype. This movie just looks to be checking so many boxes for what I hoped to see a modern day sequel do, and truthfully there hasn't been a single film in the franchise I haven't had fun with.

Did this screen for the press yet? I've muted Scream stuff from my timeline due to that leak thing, but we're awfully close now.

So excited, tickets bought for Thursday night. This will be the first time my wife and I see a new Scream movie for the first time together (I was impatient and saw 5Cream by myself first lol). I have really high expectations for this one and trying to keep myself levelheaded. This movie just looks to be checking so many boxes for what I hoped to see a modern day sequel do.
They’re holding reviews in a good way up until the 8th, I think… since most of us will see it that next day, Thursday.

They know they have great reviews coming, but holding back for spoilers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"