• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Amazing Spider-Man Script Re-Write

It may not be the last for the franchise; but it may be the last for this emsemble.....

blerg.

this whole TF2 beating out Potter6 is just proving that you don't need good writing to make a blockbuster sequel... just fanservice and big explosions

and stereotypes

maybe if SM4 has the asian lady singing again.. I'm sure that's the key element that made SM2 such a hit.

blerg.

this whole TF2 beating out Potter6 is just proving that you don't need good writing to make a blockbuster sequel... just fanservice and big explosions

and stereotypes

And non-acting girls just looking hot for horny fanboys.

blerg.

and stereotypes

maybe if SM4 has the asian lady singing again.. I'm sure that's the key element that made SM2 such a hit.
'Potter' may not beat 'Bayformers II'. However, it will indeed beat 'Bayformers' on a worldwide scale. Look at it's predecessors. At least foreign countries have more common sense.

I saw 'Bayformers' (both, in fact) in a matinee screening. And, I still felt ripped off. Never have I seen a movie that I've detested so much much upon seeing in theatres. I've seen some real ----stinkers in my time (eg. 'The Rise of Taj'). But never have I seen a movie as offensive and immature about its subject matter as 'Bayformers II'.

From now on, let's not make movies with appealing characters and some form of plot. Let's just make a movie to make some money. I've always hated that about Michael Bay; because, more than likely, he's being paid much more than anyone else on the set to put together some rodent ----.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"