SDCC: Milestone Media Returns to DC Comics as "Earth-M"

luis4u

Superhero
Reaction score
http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/milestone-media-returns-to-dc-comics-as-earth-m

The publisher announced at a press event Saturday morning that "Dakota universe" characters such as Static Shock, Icon and Hardware will return to DC as residents of "Earth-M," part of the DC multiverse. New projects are on the way, with creators including Milestone co-founder Denys Cowan, "Milestone 2.0" partner Reginald Hudlin, DC Entertainment Chief Creative Officer Geoff Johns and DC Comics Co-Publisher Jim Lee. No specific projects or release dates have yet been released.

Loved this news. I was expecting a limited number of titles from Milestone 2.0 to be published by DC with a more limited use of most characters. Not a full blown return of the Dakota verse. Now get John Rozum on Xombi A.S.A.P.

Loved this news. I was expecting a limited number of titles from Milestone 2.0 to be published by DC with a more limited use of most characters. Not a full blown return of the Dakota verse. Now get John Rozum on Xombi A.S.A.P.

So happy priest is returning.

Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! i am SOOOOOOO ALL OVER THIS!! i am buying everything!!
Mstone never should have got cancelled in the 1st place!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"