• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

SDCC: Milestone Media Returns to DC Comics as "Earth-M"

luis4u

Superhero
Reaction score
http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/milestone-media-returns-to-dc-comics-as-earth-m

The publisher announced at a press event Saturday morning that "Dakota universe" characters such as Static Shock, Icon and Hardware will return to DC as residents of "Earth-M," part of the DC multiverse. New projects are on the way, with creators including Milestone co-founder Denys Cowan, "Milestone 2.0" partner Reginald Hudlin, DC Entertainment Chief Creative Officer Geoff Johns and DC Comics Co-Publisher Jim Lee. No specific projects or release dates have yet been released.

Loved this news. I was expecting a limited number of titles from Milestone 2.0 to be published by DC with a more limited use of most characters. Not a full blown return of the Dakota verse. Now get John Rozum on Xombi A.S.A.P.

Loved this news. I was expecting a limited number of titles from Milestone 2.0 to be published by DC with a more limited use of most characters. Not a full blown return of the Dakota verse. Now get John Rozum on Xombi A.S.A.P.

So happy priest is returning.

Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! i am SOOOOOOO ALL OVER THIS!! i am buying everything!!
Mstone never should have got cancelled in the 1st place!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"