Luke Cage Season 1, Episode 5 "Just to Get a Rep" (USE SPOILER TAGS!)

In DD season 2 shes says :"I got this shift from hell because I helped another friend doing good..." In JJ Cage was not yet her friend, and he sure as hell wasn't doing good at the point that she encountered him. She was speaking of the events in Cage.
she helped Jessica saving Cage's live, for Cthulhu's sake

In DD season 2 shes says :"I got this shift from hell because I helped another friend doing good..." In JJ Cage was not yet her friend, and he sure as hell wasn't doing good at the point that she encountered him. She was speaking of the events in Cage.
No, you're wrong

She was talking about the events of JJ, why won't you accept this lol

Glad to see Claire now in the show and with a great introduction (with great music, of course). This episode was interesting because Cottonmouth seems to be losing it more and more. It seems to early in the season for him to be spiraling. Cottonmouth continues to be compelling because he offers an interesting viewpoint and he has legitimate goals that are beyond him (due to his club). On the other hand, as Mariah put it, he's turning legitimate money dirty. I loved the scene at the funeral with the battle of metaphorical speeches. With the "start a war" thing, I can see more happening, but Cottonmouth needs to compose himself soon.

Four and a Half Stars

Long Live The Chief!

Cage isn't hiding anymore and is now a local celebrity.

Cottonmouth doing the cliche movie villain thing and killing a underling that says something he dislikes was funny.
That goon tripping over the speaker while shooting at Cage was funny too.

Hammer's Judas bullet was cool. A bullet for everyone indeed.

Zip is a n idiot. How many times do you have to keep coming at Cage before you realize your not going to beat him.

Cage preaching!

The owner of the store where the ring was stolen looked familiar and then I knew who it was as I've seen him on another Netflix show:

anigif_original-grid-image-15669-1425785086-12.gif

Paused here. I feel like they are tying a lot of different characters and things together here...this really has a Defenders lead up feel to me!

tumblr_oejwyjOQA91vrc2qto1_1280.jpg

Finally seeing Claire again was nice.

Luke's eulogy was really good.

The owner of the store where the ring was stolen looked familiar and then I knew who it was as I've seen him on another Netflix show:

anigif_original-grid-image-15669-1425785086-12.gif

I had never seen him in a serious role before, so it was nice to see.

Cottonmouth and Lucas talking in the memorial felt like a debate.
Misty Knight is annoying in this series, I really like the comic book character, and this adaption is disappointing.

Good to keep seeing Claire pop up in these shows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"