Iron Fist Season 1, Episode 9 "The Mistress of All Agonies" (USE SPOILER TAGS!)

Kane52630

T-800 User
Reaction score
cguAl5P.png

Episode 9: The Mistress of All Agonies

Regarding the opening, imagine if we saw that on Luke Cage...

That was certainly interesting. The actor who plays Kyle is so silly, haha.

"Is it scarier than a Dragon...?"

This show got weird. I'm not sure I like the direction this took. It came back to status quo seemingly, but it was strange.

Ending was interesting. I'm not sure who this guy is, but I like this. The way they saved Colleen's life is taken from the comics, iirc. I wondered if they'd go that route.

I'd say the episode picked up considerable from the beginning when I almost hated it. Three and a Half Stars.

"It's just ice cream."

Oh that Kyle... [BLACKOUT]who the hell chooses only vanilla?[/BLACKOUT]

Harold Meacham returning was a surprise. He's more insane than ever. I'm sorry that Joy was brought into this now. Will she end up controlled by him like Ward was?

Who is the throwing star killer who seems to be able to turn tin foil stars into sharp metallic objects?

And how come Madame Gao isn't listed in the credits? She's such a regular player this season that she ought to be.

I thought Harold would still be childlike, so he surprised me by recalling how he can remember the doors passkey, and then he scared me.

To me, it was obvious that Gao knows how to fight truth serum, but I don't remember any mention of her age before.
I still want to know what her role with the hand is, about her as the Triad leader, and how come she didn't push Danny by the end of episode 8 like she pushed him in a previous episode, and pushed Matt before near the end of season 1.

I was hoping they'd do the chi of healing trick, it's fun to look at.

Pretty brutal death again, poor guy lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"