Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 2: Enter Wendell Vaughn!

I'm of two minds here. The fact that the character is listed by name makes things more doubtful (although they may have listed John Garrett by name, I can't remember). On the other hand, Professor Vaughn has been mentioned several times. I think it's quite likely that they're casting "Professor Wendell Vaughn."

However, I do think one of the big things they're leaving for next season is the Kree storyline. Season 2 (if there is a season 2) will be just after Guardians of the Galaxy debuts. Given this, I think a space arc involving Mahr Vehl, Professor Vaughn, etc. would be a great idea. Ideally, they'd do their origin story similar to Donnie Gill and Professor Hall, but also do it over multiple episodes culminating in Quasar. In other words, there's room for an epic story.

This makes sense. I expect that in the season finale, Fury will reveal the details of the alien's capture to Coulson, and it will probably be related to Quill's abduction in the 80's, setting up the GotG. This will probably be one of the hooks for next season.

fury might take them to a new location and say 'WELCOME to SWORD'

"You think you're the only person in the world with alien blood? You've become part of a bigger universe. You just don't know it yet."
:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"