The Punisher Season 2, Episode 12 "Collision Course" (USE SPOILER TAGS!)

flickchick85

Admin of Might
Staff member
Reaction score
The-Punisher-season-2-cast-700x300.jpg

EPISODE 12: "Collision Course"

Use spoiler tags when discussing the events of any future episodes.

I certainly didn't expect to hear Marilyn Manson in this episode. That opening scene was very fun. Likewise, the scene in the trailer was fun. I'm curious where in New York you can fit a trailer park. It's worth pointing out that the photos everyone is so concerned about were apparently in the apartment the whole time. The fight in the doctor's apartment was certainly intense although I feel like it was set up for a lot of stupidity with Amy's story at the same time.

Four Stars.

Good lord, the way that fight ended between Madani and the doctor with the horrible slo-mo fall was probably the cheesiest thing in any of the Netflix shows to date besides maybe Whizzer's speed effects in Jessica Jones season two.

When the doctor was falling I wasn’t sure if it was real or just her fear until you could hear the people in the street. Fitting end for her, I guess.

I laughed at Pilgrim stealing Madani’s car and when he got shot by Amy. Really, I’d expect him to be dead by now due to bleeding out. I can’t imagine him and the Schultzes making it out of the season (series) finale alive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"