Season 2/Episode 3 “What If… Happy Hogan Saved Christmas?”

I liked it if only for being a sucker for a Die Hard homage, plus Sam Rockwell.

Thought this was a fun episode as well, though it's probably my least favorite so far. Not a con persay, but with a few minor tweaks I feel this episode could have easily fit into the main MCU continuity. The one thing that Marvel could take a cue from Star Wars is making animated shows set in the past in between other movies. But that's a whole other topic. Otherwise, the episode was a enjoyable Christmast romp and Sam Rockwell was the MVP.

Thought this was a fun episode as well, though it's probably my least favorite so far. Not a con persay, but with a few minor tweaks I feel this episode could have easily fit into the main MCU continuity. The one thing that Marvel could take a cue from Star Wars is making animated shows set in the past in between other movies. But that's a whole other topic. Otherwise, the episode was a enjoyable Christmast romp and Sam Rockwell was the MVP.
That's what I was thinking myself. There really wasn't anything in this that felt too out of place in the mainline continuity. Even Darcy being there wasn't all that farfetched since Thor could have hooked her up with a job at Avengers HQ. I suppose if they had set it in the main timeline the only slippery plot point would have been figuring out a cure for Happy while ignoring that Bruce still isn't able to be cured.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"