The Punisher Season 2 might be about to start filming

dmcreif

Civilian
Reaction score
https://www.spoilertv.com/2015/06/v...tml?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&m=1

The Punisher season 2 is listed as filming from February to July. Seems like Marvel must really be pushing to have all their Netflix Phase II shows finished by the middle of the year for one reason or another, seeing as Daredevil season 3 is still filming and won't wrap until May, while Iron Fist season 2 is also still filming and won't be wrapping until early June at the best.

That was fast. But then, hey, Daredevil Season 2 went into production after it was a hot hit and came right after Jessica Jones. Depending on filming schedules, I wonder if this might get fast-tracked and come out before any of the other shows filming.

Aside from Karen and Mahoney, it's pretty disconnected from the rest of the other shows anyway, so it has that going for it and wouldn't need to consider any timeline. Far as I can tell, anyway.

The good thing about The Punisher is that because of the lack of superpowers or super-powered individuals you dont need a huge budget to make it work...Though hope they still take their time with it...Im hearing Slavers might be a basis for the direction they go in season 2, I hope that's true!!

I'm glad there producing more, the wait time between season can feel like forever. I hope it doesn't rush the production.

Awesome! Hope we hear more news for S2 soon!! :woot:

Interesting news! The first series, with the entire military backstory, really fell flat for me, so I'm hoping the second season introduces some super villains for Frank to go up against. I get that the Netflix shows are darker than the usual superhero fare, but that's no reason to make every villain bland and uninteresting.

But looking at Punisher's rogues gallery, he doesn't have many interesting antagonists. They're all variations on "guy with gun".

I hope that two of the directors are Park Chan-Wook and Srdjan Spasojevic since they're both affordable and they would fit right in with the tone of the Slavers arc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"