Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 3 blu-ray/dvd release date?

Only thing I'm seeing for Season 3 is a book, still no bluray set

So, still no word on release dates for (in the US):

Agent Carter Season 2

Agents of Shield Season 3

Jessica Jones Season 1

Daredevil Season 2

When and where do we start petitioning?

lmao Maybe we should! Welcome aboard Sith Stalker!
I don't get it myself. You would THINK they would at least take the trouble to make the Seasons available. Maybe many people just had different hours then the show and couldn't watch.

Any idea on when season 3 is coming out on DVD in Ireland. I can't find info on it's release date on Irish DVD websites.

How does one start a petition? At this point, I doubt they're getting a physical release without one.

How does one start a petition? At this point, I doubt they're getting a physical release without one...

The UK Blu Ray is region free if you are desperate (all of the UK Marvel TV Blu Rays seem to be region free).

Yeah. The only problem with that is that you're buying an imported item (even if it's region free) which hikes up the price substantially. I loved the first season of Jessica Jones, but I'm not willing to pay the $77 Amazon is asking for it.

You can get it off Amazon UK much cheaper

I got Jessica Jones for 40 bucks myself. Now only will need Daredevil season 2 and Luke Cage whenever they come out!

Too bad the US seems to have stopped getting the show blu rays though. Now that I have them, I will not buy the US releases

Is there any downside to Region Free DVD's? Less extras, much higher price, etc.? It's curious that only the UK is getting these releases. Region 1 is the largest movie market in the world. Seems dumb not to capitalize on that fact.

There really are not extras. But the US blu rays for the ones we did get really do not either. My biggest complaint would prob be the AoS season 3 box is huge unlike any other MCU release, which makes it stick out like a sore thumb. Jessica Jones and Agent Carter do not have that problem though.

So other than the big ugly ratings stickers on them, there's really no difference between Region 1 and Region-Free (except maybe missing some extras)?

Basically yup. Plays the episodes just fine and they look good

I just ordered Agent Carter Season 2 from Amazon. It has those rating stickers in the corner so hoping no region coding will be involved. Sad it is so difficult to complete the MCU collection and pricey to for AoS and Jessica Jones.

If it is the UK release, it is region free

Speaking of UK releases, DareDevil Season 2 Pre-Order just went live on Amazon.uk a few days ago, for anyone who's interested.

If it is the UK release, it is region free

Not necessarily. Jessica Jones Season 1 regular Blu-Ray is only Region B, but the steelbook of it IS region free. Make sure to check either the back of the box to see the 3 region free circle symbol, or look on the sellers website to see if it says region free or not.

Mine is region free, and it was not a steelbook. Oh well lol

Last edited:
Agent Carter Season 2 arrived and played perfectly. I went ahead and purchased Jessica Jones season 1 and Aos Season 3 to complete my collection.

I also purchased Agent Carter Season 2, AoS S3, and Jessica Jones Season 1. Just waiting for them to arrive now...

Lets keep this thread going to notify when someone sees the next Marvel property up for order. I believe the next one should be Luke Cage or AoS season 4 but do not see them online as of yet.

Picked up DD S2 and JJ S1 recently. So the Netflix seem like they'll eventually be released.

Did AoS S3 or AC S2 ever get a release? I remember way back when, when Amazon UK had them released I said I would but decided not to.

Agents of SHIELD season 3 has no US release, but has a UK one that is region free. Same for Agent Carter season 2

Thanks for the update Spider. Much appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"