Jessica Jones Season 3, Episode 10 "AKA Hero Pants" (USE SPOILER TAGS!)

flickchick85

Admin of Might
Staff member
Reaction score
jessica-jones-final-season-poster-405x600.jpg

Discuss Episode 10 of Season 3, "AKA Hero Pants" here.

ANY SPOILERS FOR EPISODES BEYOND THIS ONE MUST BE TAGGED.

Last edited:
This episode was slower for most of it, which was important for Dorothy's story. In the comics, Dorothy Walker tried to literally sell Patsy Walker's soul to Satan. The TV show version is certainly better than that, but she's got some significant flaws as well. Still, it's good to see the good she brought to people as well. Even then, she also caused a lot of problems - both, it seems, with Jessica (who had her own baggage originally) and with Trish. It feels that, along with the shock of her death, has pushed Trish too far. I'm really curious how this will stop. I was hoping it would have been resolved by Trish becoming a legitimate superhero, but we're pretty far from that now.

I wonder if Trish's attack will clear Jessica. We'll have to see. I liked this cop murder plot as a nice distraction. It is obviously filler, but it feels fitting for the season and isn't a digression to far.

Four Stars.

I wasn’t feeling the cop plot since it felt so random and taking away from other stuff as it clearly wasn’t Jess or Erik. But, I rolled my eyes when it was revealed to be Trish. I guess I missed the part where she knows all about who Erik or Jess we’re dealing with. Unless the ending was supposed to be some way of showing that Erik would let her know so she’d beat people up but not think she’d kill. I’m just going to guess Trish ends up in jail for killing a bunch of people including Sallinger.

I’m kinda bored with the whole thing about Kith and Jeri trying to help her.

Haven’t spoken much about Malcom and Zaya but I wasn’t feeling how things ended. Same with him hooking up with Breanna.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"