Season 8 The Finale. Your Version.

RaZaTrOn

Sidekick
Reaction score
Hey guys n girls even though i don't post much on these boards I'm an avid Smallville watcher. So I thought I'd open a thread to let you guys write your version of the season 8 finale even though its a year away. Just a plot summary or a full script or just cool bits you'd like to see.

I'll post mine later. I hope you like this thread :]

This how the Season 8 finale should be:

DESTINY or SUPER

*Opening scene would involve Clark saving a Luthorcorp(or LexCorp) experimental space plane from crashing, almost revealing his powers in public (akin to SR).

*Lois writes an article about it, titled "MYSTERIOUS 'SUPERMAN' SAVES SPACE PLACE".

*Chloe,Kara and/or MM confront Clark about almost revealing his secret.

*Clark finds it difficult to use his powers for good without revealing them. Chloe suggests to use a new identity.

*Clark practices flying and using the Meisner technique to distinguish from his mild-mannered self and his heroic self.

*Kara makes a Kryptonian garb with a red cape for Clark to use for his superhero identity.

*Climax: Clark covers a story invoving a West African conflict (ala Birthright) and uses his powers to save the day, without revealing his powers.

This is where it gets more Superman-ly

*Clark and Chloe at the farm saying their goodbyes (and someting about Ben Hubbard running the farm).

*Clark takes the octangonal "key" and teleports himself and the suit Kara made for him to the Fortress.

Final scenes are in bold:

*Clark sees his Jor-ELr's face for the first time (similar to an aged Chris Reeve). Jor-El says a speech involving "son becomes father, father becomes son". "Goodbye forever".

*Then we see the exterior of the FOS in the sunset while a red-and-blue blur (Clark/Superman) emerges out of the Fortress, taking flight.

*That blur can be seen flying through Smallville and heading straight for Metropolis.

*Finally, the camera pans forward at the red/blue blur, revealing a Superman silhouette like this:

3-1.jpg

Or this (without the pants):
http://rafa-casette.deviantart.com/art/In-memoriam-14209281

Sounds pretty awesome, thanks for replying.

I'm still not sure what i would want in the finale but i do know what song i would like to hear in it,
FIVE FOR FIGHTING - SUPERMAN (IT'S NOT EASY)

Sounds pretty awesome, thanks for replying.

I'm still not sure what i would want in the finale but i do know what song i would like to hear in it,
FIVE FOR FIGHTING - SUPERMAN (IT'S NOT EASY)

Please...No...Don't use it.

I thought it fit the tone of the show really :\

they already used that song in "Stray"

DESTINY or SUPER

*Opening scene would involve Clark saving a Luthorcorp(or LexCorp) experimental space plane from crashing, almost revealing his powers in public (akin to SR).

*Lois writes an article about it, titled "MYSTERIOUS 'SUPERMAN' SAVES SPACE PLACE".

*Clark finds it difficult to use his powers for good without revealing them. Chloe suggests to use a new identity.

*Clark practices flying and using the Meisner technique to distinguish from his mild-mannered self and his heroic self.

*Kara makes a Kryptonian garb with a red cape for Clark to use for his superhero identity.

*Climax: Clark covers a story invoving a West African conflict (ala Birthright) and uses his powers to save the day, without revealing his powers.

*Clark and Chloe at the farm saying their goodbyes (and someting about Ben Hubbard running the farm).

*Clark takes the octangonal "key" and teleports himself and the suit Kara made for him to the Fortress.

*Clark sees his Jor-ELr's face for the first time (similar to an aged Chris Reeve). Jor-El says a speech involving "son becomes father, father becomes son". "Goodbye forever".

*Then we see the exterior of the FOS in the sunset while a red-and-blue blur (Clark/Superman) emerges out of the Fortress, taking flight.

*That blur can be seen flying through Smallville and heading straight for Metropolis.

*Finally, the camera pans forward at the red/blue blur, revealing a Superman silhouette like this:

3-1.jpg

I like it. :grin:

I was thinking the about what project13 had his version of the finale and I like it. :up: Maybe in the final scene of the finale, I was thinking of seeing this.

[YT]<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ogWFzkJO7lQ&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ogWFzkJO7lQ&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>[/YT]

Oh I didn't know it was used in Stray.

I'm stuck on whether i want to see Superman in action or just have Tom in the suit.

I don't think he will be in the suit.

I know how Smallville will end. Clark puts on the suit & flies right into the camera the screen goes black & we hear someone say "Hey wake up" eyes slowly start to open & it is Kara waking up Clark but she calls him Kal-El & Clark looks around to find that he is on Krypton & the last 8 seasons was nothing but a dream & that Krypton never exploded :woot:

I don't think he will be in the suit.

yea but it's what the fans really want to see, even if it's just the last 3 minutes of the final episode, TOM NEEDS TO BE IN THE SUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! and seeing as the show is suppose to sort of tie in with the old movies, it'd be preferred if they did what Derrick9592 suggested and had the series end with a scene mirroring the end of S:TM

that's my dream series finale anyway, only a matter of time before we see what THEY actually do with it

I know how Smallville will end. Clark puts on the suit & flies right into the camera the screen goes black & we hear someone say "Hey wake up" eyes slowly start to open & it is Kara waking up Clark but she calls him Kal-El & Clark looks around to find that he is on Krypton & the last 8 seasons was nothing but a dream & that Krypton never exploded :woot:

after the show ends...if you listen really intently, you can hear all the fanboys exploding all over the world. :oldrazz:

after the show ends...if you listen really intently, you can hear all the fanboys exploding all over the world. :oldrazz:

& then the last scene of the finale would be Jor-El, Lara & Braniac coming in to say hello to Kal-El & Braniac ends the show by saying "Welcome to the real world" & then he smiles :woot:

I would love it if Jor-El and Lara stare into the camera and say "haha, you just wasted 8 years of your life on this show! Sucks to be YOU!" then fade to black.

I would love it if Jor-El and Lara stare into the camera and say "haha, you just wasted 8 years of your life on this show! Sucks to be YOU!" then fade to black.

That could be the alternate ending & then have the Martian Manhunter come in & say Happy Birthday :wow: which would be alternate ending #2

I posted this way back in the middle of Season Four (which explains some of the now outdated details). But this is my (unfinished) take on the Smallville finale, based primarily on Birthright. Maybe I'll actually finish it one day?

Act One: http://forums.superherohype.com/showpost.php?p=8763863&postcount=78
Act Two: http://forums.superherohype.com/showpost.php?p=8763865&postcount=79
Act Three: http://forums.superherohype.com/showpost.php?p=8763868&postcount=80

Original thread: http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=170208

this is how last 20 minutes of the show will be

clark sitting alone in his room and seems like he is some deep thoughts

Martha comes in and says "clark chloe told me u wanna say something to me"

clark clamly says "mother i know my future "

martha understand what clark means and she hugs him (that old superman theme music plays in the background)

next clark says good bye to both martha and chloe, he looks back at his barn last time with some sdaness on his face

cut to next scene

Clark is in fortress and says "father i m ready for trainning "

superman theme music plays in the background with lasts shot of FOS and jor el's "father becomes the son and son becomes the father in background"

cut to next scene

clark in space with his superman suit and he gives that old chritopher reeve smile to the camera

credit rolls

Here's the series finale, Matrix style!

[YT]UUGr0qdqhjw[/YT]

DESTINY or SUPER

3-1.jpg

Not bad. But since we're on the topic once again, whenever someone asks about how should Smallville end, I always throw in my opinion...which coincidentally comes from "For All Seasons."

My ideal ending for Smallville would mirror the last couple of pages of that story...

The scene of a child playing on a rooftop in Metropolis. He falls, and is saved (perhaps for the purpose of Smallville, we only see a red and blue blur do the saving at this point.) Then, after safely landing back on his rooftop, the child looks up to say "Thanks." (With maybe a comment or two on the costume of his rescuer.) Then ending with dialogue from the book.
Kid: "I'm Trevor. But folks call me 'Trev.'"
(Then we see the first and last full shot of Clark, in full Superman attire...)
Clark: "Nice to meet you Trev. Folks call me Superman."
Then end it with a closing flyby.

This would satisfy me to no end.

Have you guys been watching the same show as me the past eight years? Here's how I see the finale going down seeing as this is Smallville;

Jor-El has been warning Clark about a monster coming to Earth the entire year, Clark whines about not believing Jor-El all year, fights some freaks, somehow more people with ties to Krypton come by and tell Clark of the monster, one could be Wonder Woman who had an affair with Jor-El on Krypton (hey everyone likes that Martian Manhunter was Jor-El's friend), Clark continues to ignore the warnings. Lex does more evil deeds and starts tracking down the latest artifact he suddenly remembers might lead him to Clark's secret. Lex finds the artifact and becomes Doomsday, the monster, that at this point, everyone on the planet has been telling (including Lex) Clark is coming, seriously there will be news broadcast about the coming threat. DoomsLex hurts Lana so Clark finally jumps into action to defeat DoomsLex. After the fight, Clark goes to the fortress tells Jor-El he's sorry he didn't listen to his warnings (again!). Jor-El fed up says "FU, son!" freezes him again and Bizarro shows up in the suit and flys off into to Metropolis to actually become a Superman that will take action before Lana is hurt.

I don't have many concrete thoughts about what I'd like to see in the series finale (beyond SOME bit of Clark in the suit, or, at the very least, with it), but...

-Chloe needs to be hurt or killed. I love her, Allison is great, but I think it would be appropriate before the Smallville journey is over to have that tie damaged, dramatically and possibly irrevocably. Oh, but think of the motivation it'll provide for Clark.

-Closure with Jor-El. Let's be honest, it's been at least a bit confusing as to the "man's" intentions and actions. Good? Bad? Noncommittal shades of grey?

-The Fortress of Solitude. Seeing Superman flying out of it wouldn't be frowned upon.

-Metropolis and the Daily Planet.

-Extended length episode.

-Lana, alive and well, allowing the dissolution of her relationship with Clark to not be attributed to alien monsters, witches, etc.

-Michael McKean, Annette O'Toole. Definitely Annette.

-Nods/Hints/Winks/Set-ups/Whatever you want to call them towards mythology "standards," e.g: experimental space plane.

-Hopefully they'll have started Clark working on his separate identities sooner than this episode, but, hey, some definitiveness on the matter would be cool.

DESTINY or SUPER

*Clark and Lana meet at the Kent Farm. Clark said he's has something important to say. Lana hopes that it's a marriage proposal. Clark tells her that he had to leave Smallville to help humanity as a whole. Lana give Clark a sad goodbye kiss (like a brother), thus being left heartbroken and alone. (ala Byrne's MOS).

*Clark sees his Jor-ELr's face for the first time (similar to a white-haired Chris Reeve). Jor-El says a speech involving "son becomes father, father becomes son".

3-1.jpg

The reason that there should be a Superman silhouette at the end was that I feel that Tom might not want to be in the suit. So, that silhouette would be CGI and that would tell that Clark has accepted his destiny (though he may not be seen flying or wearing the tights).

DESTINY or SUPER

*Clark and Lana meet at the Kent Farm. Clark said he's has something important to say. Lana hopes that it's a marriage proposal. Clark tells her that he had to leave Smallville to help humanity as a whole. Lana give Clark a sad goodbye kiss (like a brother), thus being left heartbroken and alone. (ala Byrne's MOS).

*Clark sees his Jor-ELr's face for the first time (similar to a white-haired Chris Reeve). Jor-El says a speech involving "son becomes father, father becomes son".

3-1.jpg

The reason that there should be a Superman silhouette at the end was that I feel that Tom might not want to be in the suit. So, that silhouette would be CGI and that would tell that Clark has accepted his destiny (though he may not be seen flying or wearing the tights).

I would love for the last scene to play out scene for scene of supes debut from S.TM.......Don't worry miss I&#8217;ve got you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"