• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Second best Jurassic park movie?

spiderman2

Superhero
Reaction score
So I think most people would agree that Jurassic park 1 is the best of the 4 so I want to see out of the other 3 witch one is your favorite? To me it is easily Jurassic world.

Jurassic Park >>> The Lost World >>>>>> Jurassic World >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jurassic Park III

1. Park
2. World
3. The Lost World
4. III

Christ, I can only hope it's World and I haven't even seen it yet.

The Lost World was terrible. And III felt like the live action equivalent of a Disney movie's straight to VHS sequel.

Jurassic World and The Lost World are really close for me, but The Lost World edges it out.

Jurassic World is the only worthy sequel so far IMO. Lots of fun and still has the awe and wonder but has less intelligence and elegance compared to Jurassic Park.

In terms of the sequels:

1. The Lost World
2. Jurassic World
3. Jurassic Park III

1. Jurassic Park
2. The Lost World

3. Jurassic World
4. Jurassic Park 3

1. Jurassic Park.
2. Jurassic World.
3. Jurassic Park 3.

4. The Lost World: Jurassic Park.

Jurassic World definitely. It brings what the other two sequels didn't (though I still like them) It gave me pure unapologetic joy.

1. Jurassic Park
2. Jurassic World
3. The Lost World
4. Jurassic Park III

1. Jurassic Park
2. Jurassic World
3. The Lost Turd
4. J Pee 3

Jurassic Park
The Lost World: Jurassic Park
Jurassic World
Jurassic Park III

Jurassic Park
Jurassic World
The Lost World

Jurassic Park 3

JP 3 wasn't that bad, it was like a one-shot type of ride, so far all films have been entertaining IMAO. I will go with Jurassic World though

World
TLW
JP3

1. Jurassic Park - 9.5/10
2. The Lost World: Jurassic Park - 9/10
3. Jurassic World - 8.5/10
4. Jurassic Park III - 6.5/10

1. JP
2. JW
3. JP3
4. TLW:JP

Spielberg bookends this series at the top and bottom. Not often you see that but TLW is just atrocious and is easily his worst movie. At least JP3 for all it's crappiness is mercifully short and I could respect the gumption that kid had to survive on the island alone for weeks much like Newt in Aliens. And Alan Grant continues to be the only character from the original film that I actually liked. Ian Malcom on the other hand can just rot IMO. Not a Jeff Goldblum fan here...uh, uh, um...ahah yes!:whatever: :barf:

1) Jurassic Park
2) Jurassic World
3) The Lost World

4) Jurassic Park 3

The Lost World is a very close third for me. It's nothing like the book and has some severe missteps but it's got really fun moments as well.

JP3 is just an absolutely terrible movie, not matter how you slice it. Which is a shame because I love Sam Niel/Grant, and the puppeteering for the raptors were really nice. But everything else was utter garbage that even the few nice things don't save it.

At least JP3 scratched the obvious itch regarding wanting to see Pterodactyls in action that the previous 2 films avoided. I'd say the supersaurus as well was more effective than even that new engineered dino in JW. Little bits like hearing the phone from inside the dinosaur causing the reveal..however stupid it is...are still memorable.

Jurassic World. Though still nowhere near as good as the original, I felt it was the first sequel to capture that same level of fun and wonder that a JP film should have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"