• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

See God of War 3! What am I bid?

Resistance had little competition on the PS3. It didn't hit 2 milllion until like 6 months ago or something.

Maybe you don't see them on GR, but Resistance is still very popular as far as online console FPS games go, and you will easilly find people who enjoYED rESISTANCE AND STILL ENJOY IT TO THIS DAY AND WILL DEFEND IT ON MESSAGE BOARDS.

THATS ME!!!!:grin:

Anyways i'm sorry guys for being an idoit and posting all of this Resistance spam, I just really like the game and I just get a little flustered when people make stupid claims about the game when many of you haven't even played the game. You've seen friends play it sure, but you can also go online and watch videos, :cwink: its better to get the experience first hand than watch other people play it. I get a little underwhelmed when I watch my friends play the game, but when I play the game...its amazing. :wow:

I agree with Zenien though Resistance 2 will be phenomenal, i'm really impressed that the game did very well this being Insomniac's fps in like 12 years!

Thats how Insomniacs track record goes anyway, look at R&C the game got a 9.0, 2nd got like a 9.4 3rd got a 9.6 and then 4 I think got like a 9.4 aswell.

So I'm really jacked to see where they take Resistance's story. The game isn't all quite there though and thats what pissed off a lot of reviewers is that you have to invest a good amount of time doing research on Resistance websites and everything to ge the full effect of the alternate history.

Reviewers also complained that the game was a lack luster in music and really wish there was more of it.

Those are really the only big reason why Resistance got marked down, and no on-line co-op:whatever: Which I think is dumb but whatever.

Posted by Gfreeman:
*fap fap fap* uh, Resistance, oh yeah...*fap fap fap*...ugh, oh gawd, yeah baby, just like that Resistance, yeah, oh yeah, oh I'm so ****ing close, uh...*fap fap fap*...uuuuGHGHHH!!!.....oh god, oh god, oh god....damn Resistance. You are tight baby. Damn....that was nice. :hehe:

You made my day with this post. :oldrazz:

I still love Resistance and very much look forward to the sequel

Why don't you start it, you lazy bastard!!! We all know you have the money.

Hi everyone, I came to find out info on God of War 3....like the TITLE of this THREAD!

:)

Ha, this is the WRONG forum to be on if you like on-topic threads. Sorry, but there really isn't anything to report on GOWIII yet. I'm hoping for the wings to actually allow you to, you know, fly maybe? I don't know if you remember, but they had a REALLY basic demo of Kratos flying aroung a huge indoor level in the first game, and it would be great if they actually went through on that. No flying missions, but just insert it into the game, see what happens. Maybe focus on grapples for the Sword of Olympus, that would be sweet, considering no GOW weapon besides the BoC have had grapple atacks. And go back to the charge up from the first one, cuz Kratos had lame attacks when he was in titan mode, you couldn't switch it up, either you did the heavy attack or the light attack, with god mode you had new animations and you looked more badass. And the time ability should be usable anywhere, just have another bar for it.

I'm still unhappy about David Jaffe's departure. I hope he returns for GOW3 but it's more than unlikely since he has his own independent game company now.
Heck, even GOW2's director Barlog has left the GOW team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"