Shazam Shazam: Fury of the Gods General News and Discussion Thread

I literally have no clue who she's up for, character wise ?

Is Coming Soon the subtitle for Shazam 2? :o

I remember some old rumors about three witches being villains: an older woman, a middle aged woman, and a young woman.

They need to change that subtitle. It’s atrocious.

Lol is it? Seems like he'll be facing some furious gods.

Hopefully The Rock will show up as a cameo to build up Shazam 3.

Love it!! Hypemeter went up a few more notches!

Lol this cast is so surprising and dope.

Shazam 2 Features Three Villainous Sisters - Who Are They?
The youngest of the trio will be seventeen, and the casting-sheet suggests Spider-Man: Far From Home star Zendaya as a template. The middle sister will be an established adult, with Halle Berry and Eva Green offered as suggestions of what the producers are considering. Finally, the eldest sister is described as being in her fifties or sixties, and Helen Mirren is the specific actress suggested as their dream casting for Shazam 2.

So Rachel Zegler is playing the third sister?

Dude, that is so cool...also, why the hell wasnt them casting Helen Mirren a bigger deal? I just read about that.
Oh man, im getting so hyped for this movie with this cast.

I do enjoy the stylings of Lucy Liu.

Tbh I thought all the suits were perfect, so I hope the update isn’t too radical.

I think the muscle suits need to be toned down a little, the lightning symbol more white than yellow. What I’d really love is to see something more akin to the kingdom come costume, stepping away from the body suit. One other small change would be Zac’s hair, really disliked the style they went for in the first movie.

Well, Shazam 2 will start shooting soon in Atlanta (where Black Adam is also filming).

On top of it being nice that Shazoom will be filming soon, again, it's just nice to see productions back up and running, even with all of the safeguards in place.

But...I need confirmation that we'll get some form of Sinbad in this movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"