Shazam Shazam: Fury of the Gods General News and Discussion Thread

They look great. DJ in that new black suit. We were robbed of having him play Superman.
giphy.gif

Surprisingly...the female suits look much better than Supergirls suit.

Finally, Grace Fulton gets to play adult Mary Marvel. :up:

Bit surprising that these suits turned out to be great, I remember hating Brandon Routh's Superman suit designed by same costume designer (Louise Migenbach)

Off topic but, since both movies are based on DC Comics, have same producers and under same Studio (New Line), I wonder why we still haven't seen Black Adam's costume. Maybe Rock will release it soon.

I like all the suits match in terms of gauntlets, symbol, patterns for the upgrade

I honestly liked the costumes from the first film, but I don’t mind the updates. They look good.

larger version..

E4aEWCWWQAMa2EP
Yes! I was watching Shazam the other night on HBO MAX, and I was talking to my brother and friend about how Grace Fulton is kind of in this no man's land. Where honestly, she seems more suited to playing the adult version of Mary. And it happened! I am so happy about this. Will she be playing both roles now?

To be honest I never really had an issue with the first film's costumes but I got to admit the new ones look great.

Updated suits look much better, the guys don’t look so ballooned up. My only quibbles are the dark shade of green used and the random small silver lines on the guys suits, anyone have an idea what the point of them are?

Yes! I was watching Shazam the other night on HBO MAX, and I was talking to my brother and friend about how Grace Fulton is kind of in this no man's land. Where honestly, she seems more suited to playing the adult version of Mary. And it happened! I am so happy about this. Will she be playing both roles now?
Yes.

Updated suits look much better, the guys don’t look so ballooned up. My only quibbles are the dark shade of green used and the random small silver lines on the guys suits, anyone have an idea what the point of them are?
I think they're part of the suit design.

I’m hoping they’re markers for some kind of cg to be added, maybe they’ll be emanating light.
Possible. Maybe they help contain lightning after the transformation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"