• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hype Survivor SHH! Survivor 28: I'm a Marvel, and I'm a DC - Issue #17: The End?

No I don't know...please explain.

You just want me to go ape****, chase, haha. You have since I got eliminated.

youuuuu scalawag.

You played well for a first game though, Henchy and I do hope you end up playing in future games. You were a good player to host :)

Oh, and STILL WAITING ON JURY QUESTIONS FROM A FEW OF YOU GUYS!!! :cmad:

It was fun, but I don't know how soon I'll be playing again. I like having internet friends but dislike when they feel the need to lie because of a game. :dry:

Nupe. I was in a Watson/CC alliance and had one with knows as well. I got ****ed from both angles.

You have nothing to feel sorry about. I wasn't in an alliance with you. Not that I don't think you're a pain in the ass sometimes [ :heart: ], but we all play the game, you know?

:funny: I am indeed a pain in the ass. :up:

Henchy actually got voted out because I was sneaky. Does everyone remember when KAL got voted out because of a power-up? Well, Henchy voted for KAL, while I voted for CelticPreadator. knowsbleed actually thought that I voted for KAL and Henchy voted for CelticPreadator. knowsbleed then thought you weren't with him.

great_scott_400.png

It was fun, but I don't know how soon I'll be playing again. I like having internet friends but dislike when they feel the need to lie because of a game. :dry:

that's the part of the game i absolutely hate. once the numbers get smaller it gets so hard

Henchy actually got voted out because I was sneaky. Does everyone remember when KAL got voted out because of a power-up? Well, Henchy voted for KAL, while I voted for CelticPreadator. knowsbleed actually thought that I voted for KAL and Henchy voted for CelticPreadator. knowsbleed then thought you weren't with him.

Wow... I had zero idea. I genuinely thought that Henchy betrayed me. Sorry about that Henchy. You are a great Surivor player... excellent at challenges.

That just goes to show all you new players... alliances are more valuable than work ethic in this game.

that's the part of the game i absolutely hate. once the numbers get smaller it gets so hard

Wow... I had zero idea. I genuinely thought that Henchy betrayed me. Sorry about that Henchy. You are a great Surivor player... excellent at challenges.

That just goes to show all you new players... alliances are more valuable than work ethic in this game.

All you had to do was tell me I was getting the axe. That's it. I don't care about the stupid game. I cared that I had friends IN it. And I WAS having fun with those friends until you felt the urge to lie about it.

It is what it is. Now I know not to play.

All you had to do was tell me I was getting the axe. That's it. I don't care about the stupid game. I cared that I had friends IN it. And I WAS having fun with those friends until you felt the urge to lie about it.

Lying is a part of this game. If nobody lied, then the game would be kinda dull. Most of the real survivors on televison that were in the final 2 have lied at some point. I'm sure the winners of this game have lied at some point. If someone had found out that I didn't vote for KAL, then I probably wouldn't have finished 4th in this game. I was told to vote for you after the immunity challenge, but I would've never told you were getting voted out. I actually told Matt he was going home when there was 7 people left. :doh: Look how that turned out. If I hadn't told him, then he probably would've questioned the other survivors loyalty and wouldn't have put me in the crosshairs.

In hindsight... we did have an alliance and I should have given you the courtesy of telling you I was voting for you. I was just shocked at the time because I thought you had turned on your alliance with me in favor of Kal and Watson. I'm sorry that I did that. NYS really wanted to get rid of you and accomplished that by turning my vote to his favor.

Still waiting on question(s)!!!

Get them in already! :cmad:

Who wants to know what the prizes are???!!!

In hindsight... we did have an alliance and I should have given you the courtesy of telling you I was voting for you. I was just shocked at the time because I thought you had turned on your alliance with me in favor of Kal and Watson. I'm sorry that I did that. NYS really wanted to get rid of you and accomplished that by turning my vote to his favor.

I apologize to you knowsbleed. I needed to use that to better myself in the game. However, I did tell you countless times that I wanted CP gone since he had no place on the jury.

Henchy, the reason I wanted you out was because you were brilliant at challenges.

Lying is a part of this game. If nobody lied, then the game would be kinda dull. Most of the real survivors on televison that were in the final 2 have lied at some point. I'm sure the winners of this game have lied at some point. If someone had found out that I didn't vote for KAL, then I probably wouldn't have finished 4th in this game. I was told to vote for you after the immunity challenge, but I would've never told you were getting voted out. I actually told Matt he was going home when there was 7 people left. :doh: Look how that turned out. If I hadn't told him, then he probably would've questioned the other survivors loyalty and wouldn't have put me in the crosshairs.

I knew people would lie in the game, I just never imagined they'd be friends of mine. It was a hard lesson to learn, but at least I learned it before getting upset at more people though, right?

Well, I had a discussion with people I had an alliance with in the beginning that I was an honest player, and that probably is what killed me. My loyalty was taken advantage of pretty hardcore, and I just believed that my friends would at least give me a heads up.

And, when people would 'suggest' people to me that should be eliminated, I always asked why, and if I wasn't convinced or thought an alliance was lying to me [which I didn't suspect] I was going to ask for hard proof [screen cap, etc].

I realize why you didn't, and I accept your apology. Thank you. :)

I apologize to you knowsbleed. I needed to use that to better myself in the game. However, I did tell you countless times that I wanted CP gone since he had no place on the jury.

Henchy, the reason I wanted you out was because you were brilliant at challenges.

Actually, NYS, your sneakyness was pretty remarkable! Still, don't ask me to make you an avatar ever again! :atp:

And thank you for the compliment, it's appreciated.

Sooo, questions in?

I have a juror who has yet to send any questions in. As of 8pm, if they're not in, that juror will NOT have any question asking rights.

Who is it? You said we'll know who asks the questions so we'll find out anyway. If you tell us now we can chastize them into submitting :woot:

I won't give out a name, but if they don't respond to me somewhat soon, I'll have the person whom made just missed jury on the deck with a vote (or in this case, 2nd closest...since CelticPredator was a no show most of the last portion of the game).

Do they at least get their opportunity to vote? Maybe they don't want to ask questions but that doesn't mean they don't want to vote.

They'll get a chance to vote, but since they have given me no reply, they'll have a timed vote unlike the other jurors. Assuming I get no response to any of the PMs i have sent them (and I have sent them more than 1).

Put your foot down and slap a b**** whydontcha?

What if after he puts his foot down, the person steps back out of slapping range?

I'll put my foot down when I'm good and ready! :cmad:

Or after that deadline I established...which is 1 hour :o

Juror Questions are PMed to both players. Good luck to you both :up:

Though Ahura Mazda didn't submit a question :o

Well... just keep forgetting about them and get with the question answering.

kthanxbai

jag

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"