Hype Survivor SHH! Survivor 28: I'm a Marvel, and I'm a DC - Issue #17: The End?

Congrats Matt, if it wasn't me, or Powder, or NYS, or Ahura, or Knows, or Wench, or Teddy, or Alex the Great...

I'm glad it was you :D

Thanks guys. :up: I suppose its time for the obligatory speech.

Firstly, I'd like to thank the jurors who voted for me. Especially POWdER. I'd imagine it couldn't have been easy on him

I'd like to thank all of the other players in fact. Some of you worked with me, some of you worked against me. Regardless we all played our asses off and it made for a great game.

Thanks to SF and Chase for running an amazing game. You guys really blew this game out of the water. I'm glad I picked your game to come out of retirement for. :up:

Special thanks to SF as well. He was my venting board throughout this game, listening to all my plots and doubts. I may have very well lost my sanity if I didn't have a host to rant to about the game.

Special thanks to Knows and Kane. I can't express the gratitude I feel towards you guys. Your loyalty and support throughout this game, to the very end is what made this possible. I hope to see you guys in Hype Survivor 29 as in my book, you are both elite players.

Finally, CC...you were my partner in crime throughout this game. Every move we made as a team and we owned the game to the very end, just as we planned on day one. I was honored to fight along side you and I thank you for everything you've done this game. I bow to you. :bow:

This game, I've invested a lot of time in it. Not just Hype Survivor 28, but Hype Survivor in general. I think I've hosted either five or six times (honestly can't remember). I've played quite a bit too. To finally get a W, especially with the year I've just had, actually does mean a lot to me. Thanks again everyone. It was a great game all around and all of you are responsible for that.

It's no problem at all man :heart:

In the game you hosted, we didn't talk much outside the thread and stuff concerning the game in PMs (mostly fighting over the Fan Fic challenge, lol). But, this game I got to know you a lot better, and I'm glad I did. You're a cool cat, and you helped make this a very fun game! I never saw you play before, so seeing you come out of retirement for my game was indeed an honor, and I'm glad you played also.

Congrats man :)

Come on, pretty please? :( It doesn't defeat the purpose, it just lets me use the stuff in a unique way.

Once again it is super nice of you but it is for the winner only.

Speaking of, we had a best buy gift card too but we were told no on that one. Blame it on the admins:o

You can't post pm's NYS. You can post what he said in quotes.

You must have crappy mod friends. Phaedrus45 and I were approved to send comicbooks to the winners of the Contest of Marvels several years back, not to mention 2nd place prizes, razzies, etc. I won all the Silver Surfer comics that led into the Infinity Gauntlet back in our second season from Phaed :) I think someone got an NFL Superpro as a razzie prize.

Congrats Matt, if it wasn't me, or Powder, or NYS, or Ahura, or Knows, or Wench, or Teddy, or Alex the Great...

I'm glad it was you :D

Alex? That hurts :heart:

It's no problem at all man :heart:

In the game you hosted, we didn't talk much outside the thread and stuff concerning the game in PMs (mostly fighting over the Fan Fic challenge, lol). But, this game I got to know you a lot better, and I'm glad I did. You're a cool cat, and you helped make this a very fun game! I never saw you play before, so seeing you come out of retirement for my game was indeed an honor, and I'm glad you played also.

Congrats man :)

Thank you. I too am glad for the friendship we formed over this game. You're aces in my book. :up:

The lie that got me to 4th. :hehe:

:lmao: Its like I said in my answers. You're treacherous, underhanded and all around brilliant. You're gonna win this game in the future.

Speaking of, we had a best buy gift card too but we were told no on that one. Blame it on the admins:o

:argh: Damn Hype Staff.......oh. :(

makes me wonder what else you guys talked about

In all honesty, anything I said to them, I said to you. I just tried to keep myself as a central communication hub for my allies so they wouldn't start comparing notes and show my ass the door :(

Alex? That hurts :heart:

Heh, he's a good kid. Eager. I was rooting for him to make it in.

But in all seriousness, despite the fact that I was rooting for you and CC both to lose, you were both good players and I felt that between the two of you, you played a better game all around.

Congrats on the win... lose better next time.

Congrats Matt! You played an excellent game. I look forward to playing in the one coming up in May. :up:

Heh, he's a good kid. Eager. I was rooting for him to make it in.

But in all seriousness, despite the fact that I was rooting for you and CC both to lose, you were both good players and I felt that between the two of you, you played a better game all around.

Congrats on the win... lose better next time.

Thank you :yay:

And Alex may be a good kid but he's...........CANADIAN! ewww!

My pm box is finally FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Thank you. I too am glad for the friendship we formed over this game. You're aces in my book. :up:

Thanks man :)

:lmao: Its like I said in my answers. You're treacherous, underhanded and all around brilliant. You're gonna win this game in the future.

i'm actually not shocked NYS made it this far. In HR's game, he showed creativity, though his strategy was flawed. But, he showed me guts, creativity, and that he is clever.

This final 4 is just the beginning for you man. You're developing into quite the Survivor threat :)

Congrats Matt! You played an excellent game. I look forward to playing in the one coming up in May. :up:

Anyhoo guys, since I already have a smiley, and Chase won't let me give it away I've decided to use my custom smiley to leave my mark on the game forever. I want it to be a Hype Survivor smiley. Not really sure how it will work, maybe just a small Hype Survivor logo? does anyone know how to make smilies and can help me out?

You guys better be ready next game, cause I'll tell you right now...SF WILL BE PLAYING!!!

Muhahahahahaha :hoboj:

How did they stop you from giving a gift card?

And what is the other prize?

Anyhoo guys, since I already have a smiley, and Chase won't let me give it away I've decided to use my custom smiley to leave my mark on the game forever. I want it to be a Hype Survivor smiley. Not really sure how it will work, maybe just a small Hype Survivor logo? does anyone know how to make smilies and can help me out?

a GTFO smiley?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"