Hype Survivor SHH Survivor 30: Big Brother (Week 5) - Pick and Seek!

The group will save you, duh. Unless they back door you :o

You misused backdoor. Backdooring Immortal would be choosing say, Specter and Iron Fist are nominated by Squirrel, but its arranged before hand and they all pick veto participants who are not Immortal, knowing that no matter what happens, the veto will be used and Immortal will be put up, giving him no way to save himself. That's a backdooring.

You misused backdoor. Backdooring Immortal would be choosing say, Specter and Iron Fist are nominated by Squirrel, but its arranged before hand and they all pick veto participants who are not Immortal, knowing that no matter what happens, the veto will be used and Immortal will be put up, giving him no way to save himself. That's a backdooring.

Ah Matt.....you should be a teacher.

I should teach a class on ****** Big Brother terminology.

maybe it has a different meaning in canada lol

I knew I had it wrong. Well, you guys know what I mean :o

It'll be tonight unless I get the last vote in while I'm on my lunch break.

If the person doesn't vote then he gets a ding against him. 3 no votes and they're evicted, so it wouldn't be fair to end it early and ding him. Only 2 more hours give or take. The next day won't start immediately so no use rushing it.

This is what I get for working again. :csad:

Congrats Iron Fist. :up: If it had to be one of you two to win, I'm glad it was you.

I'll have my new nomination shortly.

EDIT: My new nomination is Specter.

Gee, thanks. :dry:

If the person doesn't vote then he gets a ding against him. 3 no votes and they're evicted, so it wouldn't be fair to end it early and ding him. Only 2 more hours give or take. The next day won't start immediately so no use rushing it.

Can we not do this? Everyone is active at this point, even if they're not voting. Its the jury rounds. We are at the point where we no longer need a dead weight filter and it would only screw over active players. So can we just bypass this?

Can we not do this? Everyone is active at this point, even if they're not voting. Its the jury rounds. We are at the point where we no longer need a dead weight filter and it would only screw over active players. So can we just bypass this?

Nope. Rules are rules, we made them we're sticking by them.

In every survivor I've ever played if someone didn't vote it was a vote against them all the way to the end. This is no differant. A vote against a person means squat in this format as they aren't up for eviction, but 3 dings and out serves the same purpose.

Vote # All of them

The IMMORTAL!

Man must be a prophet!

Sorry ETM but the House has spoken.

2.gif

Wow, not even my...no one huh? Well, Iron Fist, Kal, Cmill...any of you make the final two and you have one hell of a bulls eye on your back.

Nope. Rules are rules, we made them we're sticking by them.

In every survivor I've ever played if someone didn't vote it was a vote against them all the way to the end. This is no differant. A vote against a person means squat in this format as they aren't up for eviction, but 3 dings and out serves the same purpose.

Fair enough. Does it have to be 3 consecutive or just 3?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"