• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hype Survivor SHH Survivor 30: Big Brother (Week 9) - Don't Quote Me On That

Sorry CMill... Kal has spoken.

2.gif

Okay... I'm now fried chicken.

We can discuss the oddities of my life and how great or screwy double eviction was tomorrow.

For now, I'm off to bed.

Final 3, be ready for your last week of challenges. Likely starting Monday.

Way to go Matt :up: Sorry Cmill :down Hobbit Out! :awesome:

Great game, Chris! :applaud You are, in my opinion, the most promising Survivor newbie of the past five games. I look forward to seeing you continue to kick Survivor ass in the future. :bow:

Congrats to Hunter and Matt for making the Final 2. :)

Congrats to our final 3...you're all very deserving to have made it this far into the game, and I wish you all luck :up:

Great game, Chris! :applaud You are, in my opinion, the most promising Survivor newbie of the past five games. I look forward to seeing you continue to kick Survivor ass in the future. :bow:

I agree with Matt here. Cmill is VERY good at this game. He's very tricksy :hrt:

I'm still a little turned on by his fake PM from last game. :up:

Sorry for biting your head off last night, fellas. That was a pretty frustrating way for things to end, and I took it pretty personally.

I feel like an up and coming playoff contender that finally won its division, but got bounced in the second round. I put myself in the best position to succeed and came up short. It's nothing to be ashamed of, but it stings. It really really stings.

Oh well. There's always next year.

peytonmanningsad.jpg

Hey man, keep your chin up. The first game I made jury I came in 3rd place and was very close to winning the whole game, so I know exactly how you feel. At first, I was really mad about not winning, mostly at myself for just not quite being good enough, and the fact I COULD have won the game made me feel even worse. But, I have learned over time, you can't let it get to you. I have not won a game yet, but I don't mind it anymore. Because despite not having won, I proved to myself my high performance in the game is not a fluke and despite having no win, I feel like I have evolved into one of the better players.

I say all that not to praise me, but to say you have that same potential, and many Survivor players never make it as far as you did nor have that capacity to win or become one of the best. You have that potential. Just grow from this game, don't let failing to win consume you. My first 2nd place finish, I let that happen and I barely missed jury my next time playing due to it. But, when I let that bitterness go and looked at my game critically, I made the finals again. Bitterness and past failure can make great players less than great. Just move on and grow.

Who knows, maybe you're path to victory is close...like Oscar night! :oldrazz:

But seriously man, you're a great player :up:

Just FYI to Matt, Hunter, and Kal for the sake of preparation.

The HoH that will likely start tomorrow will require that you download Google Earth.

Sounds good. :up:

Will it be a three-tiered challenge like Big Brother's final HOH competitions or just one and done?

3 challenges. This IS Big Brother afer all. Same as on the show, all three of you will play the first challenge, the two losers will play the second challenge, then the two winners of those challenges play each other in the third challenge. Whoever wins that challenge wins HoH and chooses who will go into the final 2 with him.

Google Earth?

Yup. Go to google, type in 'google earth', and when it comes up just download it. It's a program that allows you to look anywhere in the world in close detail. You might want to play with it a bit for practice, which is why I brought it up today instead of tomorrow.

What time should we expect the thread and challenge?

Yup. Go to google, type in 'google earth', and when it comes up just download it. It's a program that allows you to look anywhere in the world in close detail. You might want to play with it a bit for practice, which is why I brought it up today instead of tomorrow.

Getting it now, I hope it's not gonna be slowing my PC down the way AIM did. :cmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"