• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

SHHFFL XIII - The Official Fantasy Football League of SHHype

Themanofbat

Never Mind the Buttocks...
Reaction score
Once again, I'm setting up Season XIII of the Super Hero Hype Fantasy Football League. (seeing as I set up Season V,VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI & XII, that's good enough for me :yay: )

As some of you are aware, my life has changed in recent years as I'm going to approach my 48th birthday in the Fall, with a new 4 year old boy and soon to be 2 year old daughter... on top of my 17 year old son. I'm tired. I have other commitments. I guess what I'm saying is that I'll run the league... but my involvement in this thread will be minimal at best...

Maybe you guys will have to be more "into your own trash talk", and colourful updates & standings would be appreciated. I'll accept any volunteers.

I'll probably continue my search for a new Commissioner.
No resumés required... haha

I have sent out invitations to last years players (I think... let me know if you didn't get the invite), so it should fill up @ about 80%... seeing as there has been good rivalries over the past 8 years. However, in about a week's time, if they haven't signed up, I'll give out the league info to whoever wants to play in an order that will follow this post.

Also, seeing as I'm old & crotchety, maybe one of you keener types can tell me which poster has been banned last year seeing as we no longer allow banned users from playing in the Hype League.

And please, if you're going to sign up, play your players throughout the season. We've had problems in the past with players not being serious enough to play their players. So if you don't think you're committed to playing, please let someone else to join.

Thanks.

Any suggestions/changes to the rules are welcomed.

These are the players registered so far... in bold

(16 teams... 4 divisions)

Timely Division

1. The Pickled Peppers - Themanofbat
2. SF's Backstabbers - Spider-Fan (Defending Champ!!! Kill Him!!!)
3. New York Spiders - NewYorkSpider
4. HawkPride - Phaedrus45

National Division

1. One Man Wolfpack - steintym
2. Regulators - Kaleb
3. Latverian Lunatics -killface
4. W'sOrNothing - wiegeabo

Gold Key Division

1. Coastal Camel Toes - ComicChick
2. The Butterflies - El Asenino
3. The Incredible Hulks - The Incredible Hulk
4. Heavily-Armed Lemurs - bored

Fawcett Division

1. The Hobbit Brigade - JewishHobbit
2. House Hush - Hush
3. Batman - Donut
4. The HH Jabronis - HaplessHenchman

Once you've registered, please post your team name so I know who's who.

If you can, try and keep the same team name... because I just love consistency.

:yay:

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/323122

Last edited:
All signed up. :up:

I'm good for Saturday, Sunday and Monday nights. Would rather it be on Sunday or Monday night since I have stuff that comes up on Saturdays every now and then.

This league needs an enema.

I'll fill in for an empty slot (and win the league of course).:word:

I'm in Boss man, i'll help with the league best i can just feel free to PM me or mail me on Yahoo ill help though.

I am signed up and ready to visit this upon the League again this year:

total_domination.gif

The Defending Champs are HERE!

It's with some sadness that I'm reporting that Matt's Man-Spiders, winners of SHHFFL VI, will not be taking part of SHHFFL any more.

A staple hold franchise since the second season, the Man-Spiders seemed to always be part of yearly block buster trades, and was committed to playing their players week in and week out.

I'm gonna raise a glass to Matt's Man-Spiders.
Thanks for the good years.

Cheers.

Mike

:batty:

i'm back yall.

finished 3rd last year and hoping to be the first female winner here :cool:

Ok, we're all in... :up:

I need some suggestions on a decent draft date & time...
I realize some of you guys might be on the other side of the planet, so my apologies for a time set between PST & AST

Discuss.

I work til 9pm CST every night BUT I can do the draft at work. Sunday nights really don't work though, again I'll do it if I have to though it's just that's when I play hockey.

Sunday nights after 9:00 CST is the best for me but really any night after 9:00 CST I could probably make work.

sunday and wednesday nights are the worst for me as i work overnights and those are the nights we are short-staffed.
however, if i'm the minority and times work for everyone else, i don't mind biting the bullet and trying to autodraft or trying to participate via my phone

Well how about Saturday night then?

I have another draft that's going to take place on the 23rd. Not sure what time. I'm good for Monday nights or a Saturday night.

Minions are back in action

Maybe the Monday or Tuesday night before the season starts? Sept 7th or 8th I believe?

as long as it's a weekday, i'll show up for the draft.

Maybe the Monday or Tuesday night before the season starts? Sept 7th or 8th I believe?

I got it set for August 31st @ 10:45 AST...
it's a Monday... Lots of time to change it...

Hulky, I like the cut of your jib, but I'm on holiday that week, and I'm unsure if I'll be near a computer that week...

sept 7th is labor day, i know i'll be out of town that weekend

and what's AST in reference to EST? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"