Short-Term RPG Application - Ballad of Saints: A Fantasy RPG

*raises blood covered hand*

Ooh! A question, if I may.

I've decided on my character being a mystic. Now, is there now way of making my character of the Good alignment and giving him one point in Necromancy, provided I explain it in the origin?

PM me the backstory you are thinking of and I might allow it. The G&M RPG is merely my strong reference but I'm a bit more lenient than the previous people were that ran it. Given this is mine I'm not opposed to seeing your idea.

Major win for the World of WarCrack imagery in this thread.

That is all.

For the Horde.

Alliance, all the way, man :cmad:

Don't make me come at you, bro :cmad:

This is an answer to something Bounce PMed me earlier and for some reason he cannot receive PMs but can send them:

The Elven Kingdom of Caldoria are High Elves, not Woodland or Drow type.

After reading what PPbarker sent me for his character idea, I am going to allow his character of Non-Evil Alignment to have at most 1 point in Necromancy.

With that declared, I added something to the Magic System post as sort of a disclaimer regarding that situation.

After reading what PPbarker sent me for his character idea, I am going to allow his character of Non-Evil Alignment to have at most 1 point in Necromancy.

With that declared, I added something to the Magic System post as sort of a disclaimer regarding that situation.

Awesome, man! Thanks!

Now to fill out the application and fall into a state of giddiness. Commence!

Alliance, all the way, man :cmad:

Don't make me come at you, bro :cmad:
I gots Tauren love for you, mon. :ninja:

This is an answer to something Bounce PMed me earlier and for some reason he cannot receive PMs but can send them:

The Elven Kingdom of Caldoria are High Elves, not Woodland or Drow type.
Rock on. That works extremely well with what I have in mind.

Draft application will be your way in the next 24 hours.

I gots Tauren love for you, mon. :ninja:

Rock on. That works extremely well with what I have in mind.

Draft application will be your way in the next 24 hours.

Looks good so far from what you sent me.

Rock on. I shall finish it up and then shoot it your way as a final.

Expect raping, pillaging, and burning of **** for no reason other than that fire is cool.

To Bounce,

Majority of the things I have focused on storywise to move the game has been the group of heroes and their actions/journey since majority of the game would be heroes. I have ideas for the villains but mainly towards the end so if you wanted to shoot me some ideas I am willing to see them.

Since I cannot PM it sucks so I will have to be very vague but just to let you know that before and after Magus is released from his spell the baddies are going to be looking for something. So keep that in mind if you want to shoot me ideas for the baddies to be doing because not all the fights and encounters are going to be between the heroes and baddies sometimes just the heroes and the creatures of certain areas and such.

Got it.

I can always focus on my character searching for said item, which could cause him to cross paths with the heroes and different junctions. Hell, if it fit his objectives... he could even join the heroes (and thus set up a betrayal down the road).

Since you are being pretty responsive you think you can get on MSN? I can get on my phone's MSN app. Would make this easier since I cannot PM you.

Eh. The internet here is really sporatic (due in part to indirect fire from Achmed the not-dead-yet terrorist that periodically comes our way). A few hours ago I was able to get a connection to MSN for a few minutes, but right now it appears that e-mail and very, very slow browsing is all this thing is good for.

I can't complain though. Just having e-mail access in Afghanistan is huge.

Small update I have made on the Fairy Race in regards to the Magic System. Please check this post and look at the second paragraph at the top where it mentions Fairies.

I do too. Hence I'm starting an app for it, haha.

What about Sirens? Or succubusses, or anything like that.

I have debated about more races but those are not some I would consider.

Just finished outlining the general outline/guideline for the villains side to be going while the heroes are doing their own journey and I will be adding in two more locations to the Places of Interest post. So look for that update later tonight:

- Amazon Forest
- Isaac's Atelier

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"