The Amazing Spider-Man Should the Black Widow become a crime-fighting partner of Spider-Man?

darthfury78

Civilian
Reaction score
Since The Black Widow is featured in Amazing Spider-Man: Ends of the Earth storyline, does anyone else feels that she should be one of his reoccurring crime fighting partners as a alternative to The Black Cat? I figured since The Black Cat has crossed over to Daredevil's world, I feel that an exchange for The Black Widow could be ideal since we rarely ever see Spider-Man and The Black Widow working together. I feel that she should have been one of his longstanding crime fighting partners. I like to see more team-up stories between them. Don't you agree?

Here are a links to a few long forgotten team-up adventures between Spider-Man x Black Widow against Silver Samurai:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/silver-samurai-vs-ultimate-spider-man/658640/

http://scans-daily.dreamwidth.org/2561113.html

http://asylums.insanejournal.com/scans_daily/816839.html#cutid1

No. Their setup roles are pretty thick as it is.

The only thing Spider-man will fight with is lawsuits if that happens.

I get it...because of the spider theme...

you're funny....

I get it...because of the spider theme...

you're funny....

Wrong. I didn't pick Black Widow x Spider-Man because of their spider-theme. I picked them for their personality. And I think that Black Widow and Spdier-Man would sell as much as it does with Spider-Man and Black Cat. The only difference is that Black Widow doesn't trust Black Cat at all. And this was probably the reason why she never teamed up with Spider-Man on a regular basis. Besides, if Daredevil and Spider-Man can have a good partnership, why can't the same apply to Spider-Man x Black Widow as I feel that Natasha should have been one of Peter's close friends in the same manner as Mary Jane?:BA:doh:

I like Scarlett's Black Widow but nope, I'd much, much rather Spider-Man films be their own thing. He's strong enough on his own.

I like Scarlett's Black Widow but nope, I'd much, much rather Spider-Man films be their own thing. He's strong enough on his own.

I wasn't talking about the movie. I was referring to the comics and TV animated projects where the Black Widow and Spider-Man could work together?

I wasn't talking about the movie. I was referring to the comics and TV animated projects where the Black Widow and Spider-Man could work together?

I can see it happening in the comics or the Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon, but I don't think I'd be that significant.

The only thing Spider-man will fight with is lawsuits if that happens.

Which is pretty ****ing sad if that it could happen, considering the circumstances tbh

The only street level hero Black Widow should be fighting along side is Daredevil.

The only street level hero Black Widow should be fighting along side is Daredevil.

Daredevil has the Black Cat at his side. He doesn't need the Black Widow as that ship has sailed off into the sunset a very long time ago. The Black Widow has lots to teach Spider-Man the rule of hard knocks. :BA:jedi:doh:

PLEASE GOD NO!!!!!

I Hate the movie version of Black Widow. Keel her as far away from Spidey as possible

So why is this in the movie section?

Also, I agree. I wouldn't say they would be good partners Hawkeye/Black Widow style, but I always liked seeing them team up.

If Natasha got to know Peter Parker, then her partnership with him would be on par with Hawkeye/Daredevil. The problem is that no spider-man writer was ever interested in using Natasha in Spidey's world in a reoccurring guestspot. :jedi:doh:

I think it'd actually be pretty interesting having Black Widow and Spider-Man team up in the comics. The only thing is... there are several Spider-Man characters who already fill that role like Silver Sable, and Black Cat.

I think it'd actually be pretty interesting having Black Widow and Spider-Man team up in the comics. The only thing is... there are several Spider-Man characters who already fill that role like Silver Sable, and Black Cat.

With Silver Sable dead, as well as the Black Cat being a terrible villain, outside characters like Jessica Drew and Natasha Romanov are very good alternates as Spider-Man's crimefighting partner in a guest spot. :shr:

I want black cat before they even think about having black widow in a sm movie.

I think the only time a "Black Widow" will team up with a Spider-Man is in an Ultimates rendition as they have done previously. :cwink:

I want black cat before they even think about having black widow in a sm movie.

The Black Widow was the first anti-hero to have an interest in Spider-Man. :sly:

It'll certainly pay homage to her first appearance into Spider-Man's world in the pages of ASM #86.

No. ScarJo's Widow belongs to Barton, Murdock and (sort of) Banner

No. ScarJo's Widow belongs to Barton, Murdock and (sort of) Banner

Those relationships are long gone for Natasha. With Peter Parker, we might see a different side to The Black Widow. And Natasha has no long term romantic love interest at this time. She needs a guy whose just like her, but is able to move from the past of which Natasha is stuck in due to her guilt. Peter could help her see the light at the end of the tunnel...:mnm:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"